• Stiga Azalea Offensive

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Tibhar Stratus Powerwood

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
6 blades compared according to 3 criteria?

Blades: a, b, c, d, e, f
Criteria: 1, 2, 3

Blade a compared to blade b according to criteria 1 = ab1
Blade a compared to blade b according to criteria 2 = ab2...
And so forth, I don't have the maths to easily solve how much you're asking for but it's a lot. I think you're looking for 48 bits of data.

And all of it would be largely subjective and thus not all that useful. Go with whatever you can try out from a friend.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Aren't these all limba outer five-ply woods? Not to call them Korbel clones, but differences will be a matter of personal feeling and not objective. If you are able to try other people's bats pick whichever one feels best in your hand. You will play to exactly the same level with any of these.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
6 blades compared according to 3 criteria?

Blades: a, b, c, d, e, f
Criteria: 1, 2, 3

Blade a compared to blade b according to criteria 1 = ab1
Blade a compared to blade b according to criteria 2 = ab2...
And so forth, I don't have the maths to easily solve how much you're asking for but it's a lot. I think you're looking for 48 bits of data.

And all of it would be largely subjective and thus not all that useful. Go with whatever you can try out from a friend.

I apologize for that maybe that's a lot.

From my perspective it is simple maybe because i know nothing.
Sample:
Spin
Korbel>offensive S, azalea offensive> acoustic.. etc.

Control
Offensive>OSP>TSPW>Acoustic.. etc.

Speed
TSPW>Offensive.. etc.

This is how I interpret it. Actually we're taking 3 of these blades(not for me) just having of a second thought. Could be very beneficial to me since I'll be able to try it. And thank you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
Aren't these all limba outer five-ply woods? Not to call them Korbel clones, but differences will be a matter of personal feeling and not objective. If you are able to try other people's bats pick whichever one feels best in your hand. You will play to exactly the same level with any of these.

Yep. All limba outer. That's what we're trying to find, on what most people feel on these blades. Since there's no club to try it out.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
I would say similar enough in competent hands, all in the same family.

The OSP would stand out in terms of choice materials and workmanship. So buy that one. Should deter further insecurities.

Cheers.

Reactions: Eunnel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
There is a blade I would add on that list. That's Gewo Zoom Pro Off- which is pretty much Primorac Off- made in Japan clone, maybe jus a bit faster than Primorac.
After 5 years playing with different top ply limba blades I would say Xiom Offensive S is the best choice (speed, control, overall feeling, price).
If you want something just a little bit slower but really good then best one is Gewo Zoom Pro. I'm playing with Virtuoso Off- now and tbh I really can't feel any difference between V- and Gewo apart from price and of course handle. OSP handles are simply the best :) It seems to me Gewo handles are similar to Butterfly blades.
TSPW felt bit more stiffer and faster than Virtuoso - and head size is bigger than regular size which I didn't like a at the end.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Price
Headsize
Weight
Thickness
Handle size
Weight balance
Quality

Best overall is something that is more important for you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2020
There is a blade I would add on that list. That's Gewo Zoom Pro Off- which is pretty much Primorac Off- made in Japan clone, maybe jus a bit faster than Primorac.
After 5 years playing with different top ply limba blades I would say Xiom Offensive S is the best choice (speed, control, overall feeling, price).
If you want something just a little bit slower but really good then best one is Gewo Zoom Pro. I'm playing with Virtuoso Off- now and tbh I really can't feel any difference between V- and Gewo apart from price and of course handle. OSP handles are simply the best :) It seems to me Gewo handles are similar to Butterfly blades.
TSPW felt bit more stiffer and faster than Virtuoso - and head size is bigger than regular size which I didn't like a at the end.

Noted on this Kontra. Thank you very much :eek: