Are there any good training camps in Europe?

says not yet mate
says not yet mate
Oct 2010
Hi, is anyone aware of any good training camps in Europe? which do 1 to 1 coaching, i wanted to take some kids during the xmas holidays, i priced up a trip to China and nearly had a heart attack.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi, is anyone aware of any good training camps in Europe? which do 1 to 1 coaching, i wanted to take some kids during the xmas holidays, i priced up a trip to China and nearly had a heart attack.

Lol yes!! china is crazy expensive... how long are you talking about going for?? what country are you from Khamal? atm im not to aware of training camps where you could go to.. but im guessing there is loads... just they are all going to cost... ar'nt there coaches in your country you could pay for during the xmas hols...

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hi,

There are throughout the year training camps in Hungary Budapest at the international club formerly know as 'Wink' but now in the process of a name change,

There is training all day everyday at this professional club with a world class chinese coach and with professional practice partners.

The club is fully equipped with up to 20 tables , a gym , changing rooms , showers and 3 coaches. The most professional club in Hungary.

If you are interested email [email protected]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hi, we run a training camp at christmas at Westfield TTC, Wellingborough. These have been running for about 5 years and have between 30 and 40 players attend.

This year coaches signed up include Desmond Douglas, Paul Drinkhall, Joanna Parker, Tim Yarnall.

The cost is £40 per day and is running on Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th December 2010. All players receive some multi ball and 121 attention with the coaches. Email [email protected] if you would like any further information.

says not yet mate
says not yet mate
Oct 2010
Hi everyone, thank you for your reply's, im from manchester (UK), i have already booked a trip to China this Dec, the flights are costing me £1800 for me and my 7 yr old son, training acommodation and food £1000, i guess i could have saved alot of money if i didn't go during christmas and returning in new yr, but got frustrated looking for places in Europe, wish i had checked this forum out earlier, thanks anyway guys, will defo check out Hungary nxt yr.