best budget rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2020
I'm going to buy some rubbers for my dad but I don't know which ones to buy. He mainly likes to block, push and chop close to the table on the forehand and backhand but also occasionally attacks with the forehand. I would like the rubber to be quite cheap and have good durability with high spin and control. I also don't mind whether I get pips or inverted rubber. Im thinking of going with a 729 Dr Evil for backhand and a 729 fx bluesponge or 729 geospin tacky.

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
anything below 30~40 are probably non esn. Just go buy dignics and save urself the money. The rubber just last way too long. I've played h3.xiom,bty rubbers. Dignics is by far the best bang for buck. You buy a sheet and play for 6 + month, no rubber can do that with no performance lost.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Yasaka Anti Power for the WIN.

Lasts FOREVER and is not so expensive... plus you can be such a BOSS with that rubber.

Nothing beats a sheet of a classic anti rubber when it comes to cost / hour. My absolute favorite training partner hasn’t replaced her BTY Super Anti since 1985. It still does the job. She usually gets 1-2 years out of a sheet of Sriver as well. Quality stuff.