Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes

Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes

I have received the Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes when these shoes are still not completely available in the market. I think this series is the most awesome looking shoes Xiom has already introduced to the market. The shoes in every color has a type of design that will make heads turn. The previous Footwork 18 was my first pair of Xiom shoes but the design was very simple. It was of a minimalist design while the Footwork 4 has a flamboyant and lively design. The Footwork 4 has 6 two-tone color combinations. I
fell in love with the Yellow Lime variant the moment I saw the pictures online. I also really love the Navy Red combination and luckily Xiom gave me 2 pairs of shoes with those color combinations. Other colors are pink, lime navy, white purple and white navy. Each of the shoe variant has an additional shoelace of a different colors which is present in the 2 tone combination. The Footwork 18 has side laces while the Footwork 4 removed the side laces with a string which is I think is much better and contributes to the durability of the entire shoe itself. The sole have this “ghost logo” design placed on it. You can barely see it but if you put it against the light, you will see the XIOM word in the sole. It has the hexagonal sole design. The single continuous sole is very beautiful to look at and much pleasing to the eyes. The sole is very grippy in the floor and it has a sort of different feel compared to other typical soles which are composed of several parts. It is very comfortable to the foot especially doing side to side movements. It grips the floor easily and at the same time the Footwork 4 shoes has a much softer feel compared to the previous designs. The Footwork 18 has a much more firm insole which was designed for athletes that are not too heavy while the Footwork 4’s insole was given consideration for average and heavier players. Xiom states that the shoe has an average weight of 290 grams. Mine now is size 42 with a weight of 308 grams each. The shoes also enables your foot to have ample amount of space to “breathe” and this is due to the mesh material designed by Xiom.

EWaVaQ0.jpg

H05fqMY.jpg

uc96ULN.jpg

0Qrx6wU.jpg

f5luOmt.jpg

zfyxunI.jpg

0rCXJQ6.jpg

ohGZYq7.jpg

aIqMm6F.jpg

Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes

I have received the Xiom Footwork 4 Shoes when these shoes are still not completely available in the market. I think this series is the most awesome looking shoes Xiom has already introduced to the market. The shoes in every color has a type of design that will make heads turn. The previous Footwork 18 was my first pair of Xiom shoes but the design was very simple. It was of a minimalist design while the Footwork 4 has a flamboyant and lively design. The Footwork 4 has 6 two-tone color combinations. I
fell in love with the Yellow Lime variant the moment I saw the pictures online. I also really love the Navy Red combination and luckily Xiom gave me 2 pairs of shoes with those color combinations. Other colors are pink, lime navy, white purple and white navy. Each of the shoe variant has an additional shoelace of a different colors which is present in the 2 tone combination. The Footwork 18 has side laces while the Footwork 4 removed the side laces with a string which is I think is much better and contributes to the durability of the entire shoe itself. The sole have this “ghost logo” design placed on it. You can barely see it but if you put it against the light, you will see the XIOM word in the sole. It has the hexagonal sole design. The single continuous sole is very beautiful to look at and much pleasing to the eyes. The sole is very grippy in the floor and it has a sort of different feel compared to other typical soles which are composed of several parts. It is very comfortable to the foot especially doing side to side movements. It grips the floor easily and at the same time the Footwork 4 shoes has a much softer feel compared to the previous designs. The Footwork 18 has a much more firm insole which was designed for athletes that are not too heavy while the Footwork 4’s insole was given consideration for average and heavier players. Xiom states that the shoe has an average weight of 290 grams. Mine now is size 42 with a weight of 308 grams each. The shoes also enables your foot to have ample amount of space to “breathe” and this is due to the mesh material designed by Xiom.

EWaVaQ0.jpg

H05fqMY.jpg

uc96ULN.jpg

0Qrx6wU.jpg

f5luOmt.jpg

zfyxunI.jpg

0rCXJQ6.jpg

ohGZYq7.jpg

aIqMm6F.jpg

NICE Yogi!!!!! Navy/Red for me! I have pretty wide feet. Currently wearing Mizuno Wave Kaiserbergs 6 which suit me fine. Would you recommend these for players like myself with wide feet?
Thanks for this post. Really like how you give us forum members a sneak peak at new and upcoming products. I'd have never seen these until the actual release to the general public.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 1 reviews
Nice looking shoes. The sole design looks like it will wear off easily though.

I've had a couple of pairs of the original Xiom footwork shoes, which have the same, or at least very similar sole design and they last OK.
Certainly not the worst available and better than you would imagine from looking at the design.

Not too keen on the latest colours though.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
Just hope, someday Butterfly, Xiom, Yonex and/or their distributors will realize that there are more and more people out-there with 13.5 to 14.5 size (US)...

I am enjoying it currently but kinda careful not to let it get dirty hahaha.

Of course not! I only wear my TT shoes indoors when playing then switch to my regular sneakers or “chinelas” when leaving. I’ll only wear TT sneakers outside of the club on the street when they are retired and I’m onto my next pair. [emoji1417]. The blue and red look good enough for me to wear everyday though I might get two pairs depending on price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk