How much do you guys train? :P

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Hey guys! I'm wondering how many times in the week you train and for how long? :p
And if you guys want, you can tell us what you are training on, on those days :D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I was training around 3 hours a day, with gym included... stuff like ladder work and skipping... and matches at weekend... i also did serve practice for 30 minute 3 times a week... (SOmetimes more tho :D)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
hmm I have 2times training per Week but I wish I have 3times
but five times per week ? Table Tennis can't be so important.... really! I know 4 guys who have 5times per week but they dont have a childhood, no friends because of training.... I dont know ... If you are pro its okay but as a usual player ..... I hope you understand me ^^ pls...
Worst hit are these kids with a freaky father who plays table tennis too ....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
hmm I have 2times training per Week but I wish I have 3times
but five times per week ? Table Tennis can't be so important.... really! I know 4 guys who have 5times per week but they dont have a childhood, no friends because of training.... I dont know ... If you are pro its okay but as a usual player ..... I hope you understand me ^^ pls...
Worst hit are these kids with a freaky father who plays table tennis too ....
haha yea, I understand you! I train 3 times a week my self... sometimes 4 days and 1 double pass, gym included. And matches at weekends :) That's enough for me :p Thanks for everyones posts!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I train for 4 times and about 10 hours a week+competitions at least every weekend( or over one ). Tough for my age.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
i wish i can train like that...but im in high school.. so i only trail 3 days in the week.. 4 hours for day.. :(

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
im playing every weekday for about 5/6 hours with matches or rests at the weekend,

but its not about the quantity its all about the quality.

better to practice for shorter time peroid but with good exercise and good concentration and hard work than alot of time without concentrating and mucknig around

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
im playing every weekday for about 5/6 hours with matches or rests at the weekend,

but its not about the quantity its all about the quality.

better to practice for shorter time peroid but with good exercise and good concentration and hard work than alot of time without concentrating and mucknig around
Indeed :) I wish i could play much more. Love this sport so much! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I barely train twice a week for 2 hours. When i was younger i used to train harder and longer, but once married my wife and terrible pain on my back suggests me that 2 days a week are more than enough.

Okey :/ I know how it feels with a injury. Not the funniest thing to have :/ Thanks for posting and take care! :p