Jun mizutani super zlc review.

says Not for sale, I liked it actually
says Not for sale, I liked it actually
May 2018
Me: USATT 2139 traditional attacker.

Blade: jun mizutani super zlc FL 93.4g
FH: t05
BH: D05

tl;dr It's very fast and powerful, i feel like this racket is for girls.

Long version:

Most jm szlc i read online is 90g + so i guess 93.4g is not consider on the heavy side for this particular blade. That said this blade is consider heavy, not only it's heavy it's super fast. The zlc activates too effortlessly, i found my shots shoot off the table very often. This blade benefit small and precise strokes aka for classically train girls. When ever i try to swing anything over 70% the ball will become uncontrollable. The throw angle is also consider high unlike zjk szlc. I wouldn't recommend this blade for any men.

This blade is best for players like Jia yang yang. Classically trained but lack power so the blade can come in and compensate for it.

Reactions: OtaruTT
says Hi thanks for your reply. May I know what rubber are you...
Nice review and just wondering are you Hanson , Jia Yang Yang reviewer training partner? ;) I am surprised that lot of pro such as Michael Maze, Jonathan Gloth & etc also using this wood. How is the control if compare to Mizutani ZLC. It seem this wood been listed by Butterfly USA for Top 10 selling blade of 2020 first quater. Hope you can share more on the Mizutani SZLC, ZLC and ZJK SZLC (this price is insane). Thanks