H3 NEO provincial blue sponge and orange sponge???

says how to start a thread?
Hi Guys, as i am using hurricane 3 NEO provincial(orange sponge) right now, i found out that there is also Hurricane 3 provincial blue sponge. If any of you here have tried the hurricane 3 NEO provincial(blue sponge) before, can you please tell me your experience and the difference between the two rubbers and what made hurricane 3 NEO provincial(blue sponge) more expensive then hurricane 3 NEO provincial(orange sponge), or perhaps if you havent tried any, can you please give me your thoughts and opinions?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
The difference between the sponge colours for Hurricane 3NEO in terms of play is mostly the speed. The blue sponge has more "catapult" effect because it is slightly softer so there is more dwell time on the rubber, this also gives you more feel and control. I haven't played the blue sponge version of H3NEO but I have for Skyline 3NEO and compared it to the orange sponge of TG3NEO and the difference barely noticeable, whether it is worth the extra money you really have to decide for yourself. Unless you play a lot of competitions I don't feel it's necessary since in practise both sponges offer similar properties and it's only when you really move up the gears do you get to feel the difference of the blue sponge.

Reactions: sanavasaraja
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
The difference is really in the National versions. But Tadex is right about the Provincial differences in cost. It's mostly because provincial teams are given that rubber and it is not sold commercially. The problem is that you have to watch out for fake rubbers. There are a lot of Chinese companies that will try and make a quick buck by manufacturing fake rubbers and advertise them as both Provincial or National, but in fact you can only get these rubbers from dealers with personal connections to the CNT or CPT's.

Reactions: Xanderngzien
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
Blue sponge is a little bit faster, a little bit softer, a little bit lighter. Weight does not matter too much, speed and softness you can get by boosting. The only major difference come down to the feel and throw angle. Hurricane rubbers are very nice to have elasticity but not as much as hurricane 8. When you boost orange sponge it feels more like hurricane 8, when you boost blue sponge it becomes fast but the feel is so nice( not too elastic ) and with the same speed it blue sponge has higher arc. When you boost blue sponge i cant describe the nice feeling it has. It plays like controled version of tenergy 05 slower but harder. That rubber has a realy realy nice feel. Dont believe that there is no difference. There is no magical difference. But the feel is different. Hurricane rubbers are just good even the 19 dollar one. Good shot with 19 dollar sheet is going to be as good as with the 100 dollar sheet. Even the feel is not so much different tonpay 20 dollar extra. So sometimes i get the comercial sometimes provincial orange sometimes provincial blue sponge depending how much i want to teeat myself))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
Small minded generalisations really grind my gears!!

Dude, are you trying to tell me that online shops like the official Li-Ning online shop
https://www.shop-lining.com/dhs-dou...3-ping-pong-rubber-table-tennis-rubber-sheet/

or yoger.com

http://m.yoger.com.cn/product_info.php?prdid=178287&class=1435

are selling fake Hurricane rubbers online?

You can't be serious
look the first site doesnt sell neo/prov/neo nat so those arent what the teams use. You can never be sure with any site and every national/provincial ruber from ttnpp or prott is fake. Sorry if i came off a little arrogant

This user has no status.
Hi Guys, as i am using hurricane 3 NEO provincial(orange sponge) right now, i found out that there is also Hurricane 3 provincial blue sponge. If any of you here have tried the hurricane 3 NEO provincial(blue sponge) before, can you please tell me your experience and the difference between the two rubbers and what made hurricane 3 NEO provincial(blue sponge) more expensive then hurricane 3 NEO provincial(orange sponge), or perhaps if you havent tried any, can you please give me your thoughts and opinions?

Bro may i know how did u managed to get 省队 blue sponge in singapore?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2011
Prov blue more fast more dynamic, and more easy if play more far of table than orange ....

but me if i use blue, 1 week he is dead because buble ...

i think if u play near of table orange better .....

if u want see my game i can let u see somes video of my match .... i use h3 orange :)