Help with ordering a custom handle from OSP blades

This user has no status.
Hi, so I just got my Virtuoso OFF- and really love the blade, but the handle feels too thin. To order a custom handle they require to upload a CAD file or drawing. Does anybody have some experience with that? What dimensions should I provide? I simply want them to copy a Stiga Legend handle which I have on an Infinity VPS. Ideally, maybe somebody has a CAD file to share, which I could modify?
Thanks in advance!

P.S. I could just glue on the Stiga handle, but it feels a shame to ruin the craftsmanship of the OSP blade.

Reactions: chintanmashroo
This user has no status.
OK, here's an update, maybe somebody will find it useful. Since I don't ahave a CAD template, I just made a photo of a standard FL handle and wrote the dimensions I would like to have and uploaded with the order. After I ordered the CUSTOMMADE HANDLE OPTION service (39 EUR) on the OSP site, they sent me a pdf diagram by e-mail with a request to fill in custom dimensions, so no CAD file is actually needed.

This user has no status.
Empty diagram: OSP.jpg

This user has no status.
Actually what I did with my standard FL Virtuoso handle - on each side of the handle I added a stripe of Wilson leather overgrip, 1,8 mm thick and wrapped it with a Butterfly overgrip, about 0,6 mm thick. It is very comfortable, but I would like to have a wooden version of that. All dimensions are actual measurements of my Virtuoso OFF- handle + the grip sides + Butterfly overgrip.