R40 ball by Butterfly

says Fair Play first
says Fair Play first
Jan 2012
H9b39139c596f46468bdeaee4d7c55022V.jpg

DJ 40+ exclusive selection, designed specifically for Olympics 2020.

This user has no status.
how does it compare to 2020 version of the d40? and what version of Omega 7 china are u using? and how is it?

Didn't play the new 2020 version, compared it to the older version. But it's a really nice ball.
Omega 7 China Ying, the harder one, 60 degrees. Plays something like the dignics 09C but faster, not Omega 7 Hyper fast, but a notch or 2 lower.

Really nice rubber, if you are in on the newest trend of tacky rubber and hard euro sponge, can't go wrong with it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
I actually played with the ball quite a bit today as I’ve been at a training camp at a Butterfly sponsored club. I thought it felt quite a bit like any DHS styled “made in China” ball. The head youth coach had some quite strong opinions about it though. He said that he hated it and that only SP players would like it due to the lack of spin. I’d personally take his opinion over mine has as he has coached quite a few players playing at pro level.

This user has no status.
I actually played with the ball quite a bit today as I’ve been at a training camp at a Butterfly sponsored club. I thought it felt quite a bit like any DHS styled “made in China” ball. The head youth coach had some quite strong opinions about it though. He said that he hated it and that only SP players would like it due to the lack of spin. I’d personally take his opinion over mine has as he has coached quite a few players playing at pro level.
Interesting.Sounds like a more expensive version of the DHS ball?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Interesting.Sounds like a more expensive version of the DHS ball?

Yeah that's my take on it. It's not like the BTY S40 in any way shape or form. Quite liked the R40 even though I chop with LP. Mainly played against mini cadets but they netted the similar amounts of balls compared to when we used the Stiga Perform yesterday (which is very similar to the DHS D40+).

This user has no status.
Most people will answer "hell no" to that question. Myself included. Buy a pack of DHS D40+ 3* and be happy.

DHS is my favorite brand, i have some items from them including my two top favorite blades, so, i can easily go buy DHS D40+ 3stars if that is really what you recommend, thanks.

This user has no status.
yep and try to get the newest version of d40 + 3 star
using 2020 one and its great more consistent and round then the 2019 one and 2018 one is bad

WOW, sounds i have to put an order for that "NEW" D40 *** so soon or whenever i can, i subscribed to this thread, so whenever you know about new or better balls please comment so i can stay updated, thanks!