LF fh rubber for bh OX LP player

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
As tittle said I'm looking for inverted FH for BH OX LP push-blocker player, my experience says that I'm looking for:

-Light sponge
-Not very thick
-Not heavy
-Not very reactive to incoming effect
-Fast
-Mid/hard
-A little bit gripy

I not like:

-Tacky
-Bouncy
-Too much dwell time
-Soft

Tested and liked rubbers:

-Nittaku Fastarc G-1 1.8mm
-Joola Ryzhm 1.8mm

I'm looking for something more fast with the same touch.

TIA

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2018
Read 2 reviews
Have you tried MX-P? It's quite bouncy the first couple of weeks but gets really tamed down after a while. Great to both loop at smash with. I find it quite easy to push and play short with as it's quite hard (something I struggle with in general). Speed wise it's quite similar to G-1 but I find counter looping a lot easier which to me indicates less spin sensitivity (but not much).

The rubber behaves very differently new compared to after a few weeks usage. Not sure what I prefer to be honest.

There's also a 50 degree version that I haven't tried.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2019
No I haven't tried MX-P. I'm running away of high degree versions because with mine Stiga All Round Classic WRB it's not possible to make a quality top-spin without boosting a lot, for example I have DHS Hurricane 3 National 39º, Nittaku Hurricane 3 pro turbo BS, Xiom Vega China and all boosting 3 layers with Falco Long Booster isn't enough. Possible other solution will be use other kind of booster more strong like Haifu Seamon or similars. Anyway thanks for your comments.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
At the time many years ago, I thought MX-P on an ALL or ALL+ blade would totally suck.

Well, I tried Carl's OSP ALL+ wood blade with 2x MX-P one day at SPiN NYC with PP Holic... it sudenly was like I COULDN'T MISS using that setup. I did so many consecutive high quality loops witht hat setuip, I was forced to quickly become a believer due to the facts and evidence.

Once MX-P gets a few weeks or months on it, that rubber is not so spin reactive on soft slow impacts (like a serve recive), but you can still spin if you get the ball into topsheet (like on a loop vs dead ball or underspin or counter)