Dawei rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi to all ! Do U play with this rubbers ( verry cheap ). I will try Dawei 388A speed 2.2 mm on forhend, and 388A-4 2.0 mm on backhand... Be please to post your thinkings about these rubbers and wood that u used them on. I will try them on Nittaku Violin blade. Regards from Croatia.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Dawei XP 2008 Super Power reamins one of the all time cheepest rubbers at est $7 USD a sheet that performs similar to BTY Sriver in terms of spped, spin, control, and variety of shots possible.

Dawei Inspirit was a great Euro like rubber for the speed glue era.

Dawei Inspirit Quattro is an outstanding allround OFF rubber for those who like a HEAVY rubber. So is Ultra Light for a BH consistant threat.

This user has no status.
I have tried a Dawei Sprungfeder G3 (A2 sponge , now not anymore allowed by ITTF just because Dawei didn't want to pay to be on the ITTF list of approved rubbers).

I have a 1,8 mm black rubber, it is a very capable and fast rubber (more speed and spin than a Sriver L), but has got a HARD sponge , i would guess about 48° hardness. If you like to play with hard rubbers , it is definitely not bad at all. Just no speed glue effect at all, so it behaves just like a classic rubber.

It really is capable of a lot ! But too hard for me.