Liang Jingkun's Rubbers (Chinese Warm-up Olympics)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2015
I can see the blue sponge on the backhand. I'm curious to know what rubber he's using on the forehand. I'm guessing probably a non blue sponge DHS rubber.

What do you guys think?
e6bc06ed759fbe01ab04dc5f8f1b1366.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Come on guys, dude uses a red rubber on the forehand and now there's 3 threads asking about it??

It's Hurricane 3, google a picture and compare it with Malong Fanmade Channel's 8:45.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
One of my friends was trained as a pro in China as a kid. She is friends with one of the former women's world champions from China. I cannot remember which one. When my friend was in China she bought a lot of H3 national and the former world champ gave her 1 sheet of a new type of red H3 national which is extremely rare. This new type is being used by a few people on the current national team and the sponge feels a lot like tenergy. I got to hit with the rubber for 10 minutes and it feels nothing like the usual h3 national. Maybe that is what LJK is using but I do not know for sure.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2017
My friend said it was a new different version of H3 national. It looked exactly the same as the other normal sheets of H3 national she had.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
That's likely the 37° RED H3 that CNT has been using for several years. ML first changed to it after losing to ZJK in the World Cup 2014. Many others use it on their BH now. It has been available to the market for quite some years. It was finally released to the market a few months ago as a separate model - 狂飚3-37柔(Hurricane 3 - 37 Soft). The sponge is in orange.

https://twitter.com/momoneko_ttc/status/1254791303516139521
OMyfdxe.jpg

Before that, WLQ and XX first changed to #17(white sponge, unknown hardness) and #60(yellow sponge, many say 38°) under H3 topsheet in 2014, respectively.

LJK has been playing H3x2. That's old news. What's unusual in his case is the color is switched. One unconfirmed source, a shop owner :rolleyes:, says [email protected]° and [email protected]°. Another says RED@43° and BLACK@41°.

Last edited:
says Footwork footwork footwork
That's likely the 37° RED H3 that CNT has been using for several years. ML first changed to it after losing to ZJK in the World Cup 2014. Many others use it on their BH now. It has been available to the market for quite some years. It was finally released to the market a few months ago as a separate model - 狂飚3-37柔(Hurricane 3 - 37 Soft). The sponge is in orange.

https://twitter.com/momoneko_ttc/status/1254791303516139521
OMyfdxe.jpg

Before that, WLQ and XX first changed to #17(white sponge, unknown hardness) and #60(yellow sponge, many say 38°) under H3 topsheet in 2014, respectively.

LJK has been playing H3x2. That's old news. What's unusual in his case is the color is switched. One unconfirmed source, a shop owner :rolleyes:, says [email protected]° and [email protected]°. Another says RED@43° and BLACK@41°.

Is H-37 easily available for us? I’ve seen like ProTT.vip sell H3 neo in 37, but no where else. It’s also pretty expensive and seems just like a pain to get your hands on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is H-37 easily available for us? I’ve seen like ProTT.vip sell H3 neo in 37, but no where else. It’s also pretty expensive and seems just like a pain to get your hands on.

It is available on AliExpress. The shop owner sent me provincial version instead of commercial by mistake, though. But I already play with Provincial on the backhand and it's not bad :)

He also sent me pics proving the existence of 37 degrees commercial version, so yeah, it's available.

Jan 2018

I think it just became available in mainland China 2 months ago and Hong Kong a month ago. It should become available in the coming months for official distributors in the rest of the world.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says Footwork footwork footwork
I think it just became available in mainland China 2 months ago and Hong Kong a month ago. It should become available in the coming months for official distributors in the rest of the world.

Yeah... I honestly don’t like those “exclusive” types of products. Thus I’m trying to adapt to 39-49 deg on my Bh