Hihi

CLV

This user has no status.

CLV

This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Hi giys Just joined the site. I've been getting back into the game after 20 years hiatus. I used to play pretty serious as a kid (15 hrs training a week, in a club and on international lvl). Stopped when I was 12. I am back because I need to sport for health issues.

When I started again, I used ELP rubbers. But after a while I found them to soft. Right now I,'m using a dynaryz acc BH and a DHS Hurricane 3 (2 layers of booster). I still need to adjust to my adult body and lack of good physical skills. The game has changed since I last played. Shorter sets, new balls,...

But it' s good to be back.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hi giys Just joined the site. I've been getting back into the game after 20 years hiatus. I used to play pretty serious as a kid (15 hrs training a week, in a club and on international lvl). Stopped when I was 12. I am back because I need to sport for health issues.

When I started again, I used ELP rubbers. But after a while I found them to soft. Right now I,'m using a dynaryz acc BH and a DHS Hurricane 3 (2 layers of booster). I still need to adjust to my adult body and lack of good physical skills. The game has changed since I last played. Shorter sets, new balls,...

But it' s good to be back.

Welcome back to tt!!! I am glad you use H3!!