Everlasting Tackiness innovative technology

Last edited:
Reactions: bobpuls

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
i use the paper that rubbers come with cut to size of blade and a freezer food bag, works very well.

recently i have started leaving my bat out in the open air in a shady part of the house to allow moisture from humidity to leave the rubbers.

humidity kills rubbers the most IMO

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
There are some old threads outin the world about treating tacky rubber with olive oil (does not say if extra virgin, organic, single source, etc). Sort of like booster for the topsheet instead of the sponge.

I may try that on a sheet of Battle 2 when the tacky wears off some more. You may not want to experiment with diggynics. Maybe order two sheets of Globe 999 from Aliexpress for $10/2 and test it on them. Or when you are ready to trash the 09c from wear anyway, nothing to lose then.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2020
i use the paper that rubbers come with cut to size of blade and a freezer food bag, works very well.

recently i have started leaving my bat out in the open air in a shady part of the house to allow moisture from humidity to leave the rubbers.

humidity kills rubbers the most IMO

I’m not sure MOG. I made a mistake leaving the blade out for a month during lock-down (not that I was lazy but I took it to swing during the day). 2 month old H3 ended up dead. Maybe it was summer dry days but I haven’t seen anybody leaving the blade out.

I wouldn’t be too worry about UK weather. We rarely get to 90%.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Using Donic Protection Sheet helps.

Sometimes i noticed that they are some who uses the sheet without even removing the sticker too.

This works fine if you try to remove the bubbles as much as possible and ensure the surface/top sheet area is dry before putting the protector sheets on.