Compatible rubber with VISCARIA

says Today I saw Shang Kung using Apolonia. Watch on insta...
Oct 2020
Hi,
I am new in this forum so a BIG HELLO TO ALL THE PLAYERS. My question is that is joola acc, joola agr & victas v15 extra are compatible to play with Viscaria ? Can these rubbers perform well with viscaria ? My playing style is close to the table and mid distance not far. I like to open up a lot also topspins and to block the topspins shots with BH & FH. Your recommendations will help a lot to buy rubber according to my playing style. Thanks a lot in advance. Currently playing with T05 FH & T80 BH. I am very happy with T05 but T80 is bit fast forward me so looking for a BH rubber. What rubber do you recommend on FH & BH ? I want spinny rubbers as I do some tricks as well in the game with spin.

Last edited:
Oct 2020
I am so thankful for the recommendation. I’ll surely check the reviews and consider bro.

Oct 2020
Thanks brother.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
If you haven't already tried, flip your blade and see if you like T05 on backhand. You might find it works better than T80 for your close to the table style because it's a little slower, higher throw, shorter trajectory. G1 is also great and easier to handle, being slower and less spin sensitive.

Oct 2020
Hi,
I really appreciate and I was thinking to flip and will surely try this tomorrow. Can you also recommend me a blade which is flexible but also carbon at the same time only in butterfly brand( not INNERFORCE series or harimoto) just generally asking is fretias alc is flexible than VISCARIA ? I am also thinking for flexible blade with hard rubber combination.

Last edited:
Oct 2020
I also know that and read somewhere else as well. I am very happy with T05 on my FH after using many rubbers. Before trying T05 on my FH, the best rubber I liked was Xiom vega X & MXP. But I liked MXP on BH more than FH. I am trying T05 on BH as well and hopefully will keep on both sides I really appreciate your reply, thanks a lot for the information.

Oct 2020
@yogi_bear
I am glad to have your reply & for guiding me as well. After hearing a lot about these rubbers ACC & AGR I have ordered both and I will use on my spare VISCARIA in coming days. I have a lot of expectations from these rubbers. I have also ordered joola Rhyzer48 along with to try out as well. My main requirement in rubber is SPIN.

Oct 2020
Ya, I agree & it happened with me as well. I have started to tame this beast and in coming few week with training and practice I’ll surely master this.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
T05 both sides. Keep it classic.

Oct 2020
Love it ! I keep one set with T05 on both side which will be my main setup and another one for testing rubbers on it.

Oct 2020
@guni4you
No bro, I am from India.