dhs-729.eu LEGIT ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
They don't sell fakes, the stores which sell fakes are hidden, have names like store23738366 and when you see their products you'll know they are fake or replicas, like these:

1) https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKPMrmX good replica, however, nice blade
2) fake Tenergy,it's obvious https://a.aliexpress.com/_dVRIpVI

Best stores are Toki Table Tennis and Chinese Ping Pong (they are both the same seller). I had my Neo Hurricane 3 in less than 4 weeks at my local post office, but the rubber arrived in Romania in less than 10 days, the local post is very slow.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
Don't worth that money, unless you're a pro with strong feet and technique. Commercial versions are more friendly. I have it on 2.2mm 40°

This user has no status.
DHS-729.EU is 100% legitimate.All equipment is original.

You should know DHS Provincial and National Editions don't just sell to anyone.

DHS's marketing department guards it very closely.

100% original

[QUOTE = tabletennistom123; 325850] Does anyone know this site? is it legitimate? dhs-729.eu ​

Im looking for a Hurricane 3 neo 40°

Found one on contra.de but they´re not telling anything abound sponge color and hardness
https://www.contra.de/cs/dhs-belag-neo- hurikán-iii.html [/ QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: latej
says toooooo much choice!!
Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
Reactions: harty and latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Reactions: IB66
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Don't worth that money, unless you're a pro with strong feet and technique. Commercial versions are more friendly. I have it on 2.2mm 40°

The chinese versions I get here in hk don't even have 2.2 or max. 2.15 is a forlorn rarity. price is quite cheap though. I can hop on taobao and buy national celebrity version of 400hkd.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
National version only for 400hkd?? Thats really really cheap, you sure its original for that price?
Yes, bought from gan's taobao store. Not only national, but national player specific h3. Even the best ma long/fzd/wcq versions are only 450hkd at most, so other less common ones (xiang pang, chen meng....) go for 350-400. I think dhsqc for national player specific h3 is really strict... so they reject all the products with the tiniest issues and throw them out for sale for more than half of the price off. Taobao does do international shipping, although shipping to other south asian countries takes a month at least, not to mention shipping to western countries might take so long you might forget about your order.

Jul 2020
Read 11 reviews
This user has no status.
yeah I think so, ?? from memory I emailed regarding it. if the work around you've shown works then i'll have to look into it/
UK visitors should not be blocked. We have added a carrier to the UK - Royal Mail 48.
Price for postage starting at $10.
Delivery approx. 5 days.

Reactions: IB66