innerforce alc - innerforce zlf

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
has anyone play with both these blades??

i care most if there is a big difference in blocking.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Blocking was not the first thing I thought of doing when I was hitting with these. Okay, blocking was the last thing that came to mind. These blades both feel very good, but to me, the ZLF felt sooooooo good. My guess is that blocking is fine with either of these blades but looping is a dream with the ZLF. It has so much feeling, touch and dwell time and this wonderful crisp snap when you dig into the ball. Excellent for short game and powerful from any distance. For me that was one of the best blades I have ever felt. I might not be the best person to ask in comparing it to an ALC. I don't love the way blades with carbon feel because you lose some of the feeling for the ball on the racket. But the Timo Boll ALC, the Viscaria (also an ALC blade) and the Innerforce ALC all feel like very good blades to me. However, the Innerforce ZLF, I like better than any of them by a lot, and I like the Innerforce ZLF a lot more than I like the Timo Boll ZLF as well. There is something that they got really right in designing that Innerforce ZLF, again, at least for me and how I play.

There is only one other racket I would like to have as much as that one and I would be happy with either: the other racket would be the Stiga Rosewood NCT V with a Legend Flair. That is also a beautiful blade to play with.