I Tried STIGA's Fastest Table Tennis Blade

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey guys! Today we try out STIGA's brand new Legacy Carbon blade! Join me and Tom in the TableTennisDaily Studio where we put the blade through it's paces and see what the hype is all about!

We also compare the Legacy to STIGA's popular Carbonado Series as well as their flagship Dynasty blade. Make sure to stick around until the end where we reveal the new TTD Blade Rating System where we give all it's attributes scores out of 10.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I´m a bit confused right now. Dan claims this to be Stigas fastest blade and TTgearlab claims this is the slowest of Stigas newer carbon blades. Even slower than Carbonado 45, TTgearlab claims it to be somewhere in between Korbel and Carbonado 45. :confused:

Hey Sam, yeah that's interesting findings from those guys! From mine and Tom's comparisons we found the Legacy Carbon to be quite a bit more responsive than the Carbonado 145. The Legacy is using a different type of carbon to the Carbonado series called Energy Carbon which is quicker and has more of a carbon feel than the Carbonado series. The carbon in the legacy blade is also thicker than the one in a Carbonado. The outer woods (limba) of the Carbonado and the Legacy are the same but the carbon is different.

Reactions: SamTheMan
says .
says .
Feb 2019
Read 2 reviews
The main difference between Carbonado series and legacy is the medial ply: pine for legacy and ayous for Carbonado. Ayous is a harder wood than pine and therefore the legacy feels softer and less quick than Carbonado from my point of view. It anyway has a high throw compared to Carbonado which might cause the overshooting and gives an impression of being faster...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2021
The Video was really amazing, thank you so much for the information you taught me. No more defeats.