Thinking timo boll alc

says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
says Begonnen bij TTC Damme, vorig jaar bij TTC Pipolic en nu...
May 2011
A good friend of mine plays with it since 6 months or so.
He's quite a good player and he's very happy with it.
The speed/control ratio is very satisfying.
He is mostly a driving - blocking - hitting player, and as the ALC is foremost a topspin-frame, it seems to me you can do anything with it, as it works for his playing style as well...

I'm waiting for my ZLC which should arrive any day now. Can't wait!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
Hey, this blade is totally amazing!!! u can bolck very easy, and your attack will be excellent in power and control. I think if you wanna a blade to mid distance drive, the timo boll zlf is the right choice, but if u wanna a blade to block, to drive and topspin, timo boll alc or zlc will be excellent!
Hope be helpful ^^

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
i play with timo boll alc for the past month 3-4 times per week , its control especially in blocking is amazing . Ball stays longer on the racket because of the arylate and the sweet spot is also bigger , in topspin play its very good but you need to have good technique to get full advantage of it , if your not happy with your topspin , dont buy it yet , practice first . Short play isnt that exciting , but you can get over this with more practice . Overall is definetely one of the best blades out there with very good feeling of the ball and many gears = Slow for slow strokes , fast for fast strokes .