Hi everyone - I would like some help choosing a setup

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2020
Hello good afternoon,
I am new around here and I would like to thank the good work in reference to table tennis on your page. 20 years ago I had to leave table tennis or rather sports in general for work, and now that they change I am hooked again on our favorite sport. Before, I played in competitions in my province and in a league in my state here in Spain.
I have seen that all the material has changed and has given a great evolution since the time I played. The fact is that I bought new material when I was almost 20 years old and I don't think I have found what my game is looking for.
I bought the wood Tibhar Vs Unlimited Sansonov 25 th, BH Tibhar El-p and FH Yasaka Rakza 9. I think that it lacks a bit of fx in FH and I am looking for a rubber to replace it.
Greetings to all, thank you and good weekend.

Reactions: IB66 and Kuba Hajto
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hello good afternoon,
I am new around here and I would like to thank the good work in reference to table tennis on your page. 20 years ago I had to leave table tennis or rather sports in general for work, and now that they change I am hooked again on our favorite sport. Before, I played in competitions in my province and in a league in my state here in Spain.
I have seen that all the material has changed and has given a great evolution since the time I played. The fact is that I bought new material when I was almost 20 years old and I don't think I have found what my game is looking for.
I bought the wood Tibhar Vs Unlimited Sansonov 25 th, BH Tibhar El-p and FH Yasaka Rakza 9. I think that it lacks a bit of fx in FH and I am looking for a rubber to replace it.
Greetings to all, thank you and good weekend.

So you are looking to replace the Rakza 9?

How do you like the blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hola Juanjo, que bueno que lo hayas retomado!

Referente a tu pregunta, yo recomiendo muchísimo Xiom Vega pro en FH. Calidad-precio es una goma inmejorable. Es muy buena en ataque pero sin sacrificar control, no tiene ese componente imprevisible y reactivo de tenergy 05 por ejemplo.

En cuanto a durabilidad también es fantástica, yo acabo de cambiarla ahora tras 16 meses de uso.