LF: Wave Drive 3 or 5

says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
Jan 2012
Hi,

I'm looking for the MIZUNO Wave Drive 3 in white/red or the WD 5 in white/red also. Size would be 27 (jap size).
I tried every sites I knew. The only one who have the 5 in the right size is Iruiru, but the shipping cost is 30 euros, so the pair cost me 100 euros at the end, that's crazy.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
You may go to http://www.prott.cc/shop/Detailed.aspx?d=DRIVE5red

DRIVE5red_l.jpg

or you may go to http://www.fareastsports.com/products/equipment/accessories/489

489.JPG

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
I wouldn't trust on prott.cc with shoes and clothing, they're probably fake.
But I can recommend ping-pong.tw

Mar 2011
I wouldn't trust on prott.cc with shoes and clothing, they're probably fake.
But I can recommend ping-pong.tw

Really?? That's news to me:)..I've purchased rubbers and blades from Prott before and they're genuine (I referred to my local established suppliers). You mentioned shoes and clothing, and since I never bought those items from them, then I may not know about those.

Jan 2012
Yes shoes and clothing on Prott are totally fake, avoid them. I got a fake WD 4 pair from him. Otherwise, rubbers are genuine.

As for pingpong.tw as I mentioned in my first post, I went almost on every TT website I know, including the great pingpong.tw but he doesn' have the 27cm size left, only 26.5. I already have the WD4 in 27,5 and there are a little too big for me, but still wearable.

thx azlan but on fareast sports those aren't Wave Drive. I didn't know this model tho :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
You could try asking someone to buy from that site locally and then ask them to ship it to you. That might be cheaper than the 30 euros for shipping. My guess is that domestic shipping would be much cheaper than one from a company. Companies are typically more expensive because they are looking for a good profit to share with their shipping companies.

Jan 2012
You could try asking someone to buy from that site locally and then ask them to ship it to you. That might be cheaper than the 30 euros for shipping. My guess is that domestic shipping would be much cheaper than one from a company. Companies are typically more expensive because they are looking for a good profit to share with their shipping companies.

Yes you're right I've thought about it, it isn't a bad idea..
But: what if the local shipping + the shpping back to France by, let's say a japanese friend, makes it close to 30 euros...
I should do a quick calcul to see if that's a better deal for me..