Need help with new RPB rubber!

I'm a penholder, begginer-intermediate level with short pips on FH and I need a new RPB rubber, my RPB is used to all BH techniques (included BH serve, i use so much and is my second best serve with our variations) except block and chop-block, this techiniques I use on my TPB, the rest is only on RPB. My Palio CJ8000 Biotech 39-41º is already in its fifth month and i believe it will only last longer this mont and needs to be replaced.
But I don't have much money (13$ maximum) to spend and I would like help with any of these options on Aliexpress ...
In a “most recommended” order
Yinhe Galaxy Moon
Yinhe Galaxy Mars V2
Friendship / 729 Focus III Snipe
Palio AK47 Yellow
Sanwei Taiji Plus (pink sponge)

These are other options that I haven't seen talk about so much but they also fit the profile
Palio HK1997 Biotech
Sanwei T88 Ultra Spin
Friendship / 729 Cross (this one is available to buy here in Brazil so it would arrive even faster)

All of these are suggested due to the low price first and I have also gotten used to non-tacky/soft-tacky or Chinese rubbers in BH.

What do you suggest?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Only tried the AK and Focus 3.

A fresh AK is nice and snappy, but that rubber goes pale pretty fast. A bit on the mushy side, but Focus 3 will last you a while.

Reactions: davizoosk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
focus snipe 3 (42degrees, the other option is 44degrees so get the softer one for more control for your serves) since its quite grippy good for the spin game since it offers more spin than ur pimples in on fh

Reactions: davizoosk