PDA

View Full Version : World Team Championships 2012

TableTennisDaily
03-12-2012, 12:56 AM
LIEBHERR World Team Table Tennis Championships 2012, March 25th - April 1st

Total number of team entries is: 121

Click for our Media Library (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/media.php?do=category&cid=92) which contains all the matches from the WTTTC 2012!

The Liebherr World Team Table Tenis Championships is just around the corner with the action beginning on the 25th March 2012! This spectacular event in the lead up to the London 2012 Olympics will take place in the German city of Dortmund. Just a mere 11 days away with the Swaythling Cup in the Men’s event and the Marcel Corbillon Cup in the Women's event being the peak of success.

Live matches from the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2012 can be watched in our ITTF Live Streaming (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/ittfstream.php) which has integrated chat!

Wow! What a year 2012 has been so far with recent World Tours. The next major event in store for table tennis World will be the World Team Table Tennis Championships! Reigning World team champions China, won the championships in 2010 defeating Germany in the final. Zhang Jike as seen in the picture below defeated Germany's Dimitrij Ovtcharov in the epic final two years ago which also saw Timo Boll defeat Ma Long in five games.

What will happen this time round, will China once again secure the Men's Team Title?

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/zhangjikewtttc2010.jpg
Zhang Jike recorded vital win in his first World Championship 2010 final - Photo by: Rémy Gros

So i'm sure everyone is looking forward to the World Team Table Tennis Championships 2012! Lets get things under way! Who have you voted in our WTTTC 2012 poll?

Men's Team Seedings

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/wtttc2010chinawinners.jpg
Chinese National Men's Team Champions of 2010 in Moscow - photo by: Xinhua/Tao Xiyi

Team and players

1 China - Ma Long (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?174-Ma-Long-player-profile-World-Rank-1), Zhang Jike (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?437-Zhang-Jike-player-profile-World-Rank-2), Wang Hao (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?172-Wang-Hao-player-profile-World-Rank-3), Xu Xin (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?444-Xu-Xin-player-profile-World-Rank-5), Ma Lin (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?173-Ma-Lin-player-profile-World-Rank-7)
2 Germany - Timo Boll (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?158-Timo-Boll-Player-Profile), Dimitrij Ovtcharov (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?506-Dimitrij-Ovtcharov-Player-Profile), Bastian Steger, Patrick Baum and Christian Suss
3 Korea Republic
4 Japan
5 Russia
6 Austria
6 Hong Kong
8 Portugal
9 Singapore
10 Sweden
11 CROATIA
12 FRANCE - Simon Gauzy, Quentin Robinot, Tristan Flore, Emmanuel Lebesson, Romain Lorentz
13 CHINESE TAIPEI
14 BELARUS
15 CZECH REPUBLIC
16 GREECE
17 KOREA DPR
18 SPAIN
19 POLAND
20 DENMARK
21 SLOVAK REPUBLIC
22 HUNGARY
23 SERBIA
24 SLOVENIA

Full list of Men's teams here (http://portal.ittf.com/ittf_team_events/ittf_teams_web.asp?TEAM_NO=&Tour_ID=2097&Gender=M)

There are three divisions in the Men's World Team Championships. Below are the full teams in their respective divisions thanks to the ittf.com

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/wtttc2012teams.jpg

Women's Team Seedings

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/wtttc2012singapore.jpg
Photo by Yuri Kadobnov / Agence France-Presse

In 2010 the Chinese National Women's team lost to Singapore in one of the biggest sporting upsets in table tennis history. The star of the show for Singapore was 23 year old Feng Tianwei, she beat both Ding Ning and Liu Shiwen as seen in the picture above. Singapore rewrote history books back in 2010, can the reigning champions defend their championship title? Below are the seeds for this years World Team Championships.

1 CHINA
2 SINGAPORE
3 JAPAN
4 HONG KONG
5 KOREA REPUBLIC
6 GERMANY
7 NETHERLANDS
8 ROMANIA
9 HUNGARY
10 CHINESE TAIPEI
11 RUSSIA
12 POLAND
13 SPAIN
14 CZECH REPUBLIC
15 BELARUS
16 TURKEY
17 UKRAINE
18 KOREA DPR
19 AUSTRIA
20 SERBIA
21 FRANCE
22 CROATIA
23 USA
24 SWEDEN

Full list of Women's teams here (http://portal.ittf.com/ittf_team_events/ittf_teams_web.asp?TEAM_NO=&Tour_ID=2097&Gender=W)

There are three divisions in the Women's World Team Championships. Below are the full teams in their respective divisions thanks to the ittf.com

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/wtttc2012teams1.jpg

This is going to be a big tournament so lets get started by discussing the seeds. We can use this thread as a means to display all the latest results, videos and news from this spectacular event! What are your predictions from each event?

We will display the players representing each team once they have been announced on the ITTF page here (http://portal.ittf.com/ittf_team_events/ittf_teams_web.asp?TEAM_NO=&Tour_ID=2097&Gender=M)
If anyone has any news on the players participating for their respective country please inform us :)

Matt Hetherington
03-12-2012, 10:34 AM
New Zealand Mens and Womens Teams:

Women
Annie Yang
Sarah Her-Lee
Natalie Paterson
Li Chunli (Coach and 4th player)

Men
Kevin Wu
Roger Rao
John Cordue
Zhiyang Cheng
Richard Lee (Coach)

Michal_Z
03-12-2012, 11:16 AM
I decided to vote for Korea, I think they can do this!
Its boring to just click China, yes, they win this all the time..
But Germany and Korea are strong too.. and lets not forget Japan..
I think this time, if not China, it will be Korea. They certainly can surprise!

Dan
03-12-2012, 11:39 AM
Full England squad details:

Men

Paul Drinkhall
Liam Pitchford
Andrew Baggaley
Daniel Reed

Women

Kelly Sibley
Joanna Parker
Hannah Hicks
Jessica Dawson

Vega
03-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Pretty sure China will make it again :) But hopefully Germany can make it into the final and then it will be such a great final like in Bremen 2006 ;)

I'm going to Dortmund an thursday where they play the round of last sixteen, so probably China, Germany, Korea and Japan wont play cause they have won their groups and have advanced to the quarterfinals but surely there will be some other great matches as well..

Steven
03-12-2012, 04:54 PM
Wish I could go... But i have some important tests that week and other important things on saturday/sunday as well. :l

Polchen2304
03-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Germany needs to be very strong at that specific period/day. It depends a lot on Ovtcharov because he has shown that he can beat at least one chinese player (Wang Hao). Boll has taken no serious tests in playing a ProTourTournament, I think that could be a great disadvantage because he does not know where he's standing at the moment. So they will also need quite a lot of luck.
Korea and Japan are also strong, but I do not give them as much potential as I give to the germans.

Dan
03-13-2012, 01:05 AM
Liu Guoliang announced his team last friday :)

China - Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Xu Xin, Ma Lin

azlan
03-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Good selection by Liu though a little disappointed that WLQ is not in the list. But I guess it's because he wasn't featured much lately and probably phasing him out. But in that case, Ma Lin shouldn't be in coz he didn't actually do well last year too. Maybe a more younger player can be bled into the team...

WiWa
03-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Good selection by Liu though a little disappointed that WLQ is not in the list. But I guess it's because he wasn't featured much lately and probably phasing him out. But in that case, Ma Lin shouldn't be in coz he didn't actually do well last year too. Maybe a more younger player can be bled into the team...

Ma Lin has always peaked in big tournaments (apart from Singles finals :p), I think Liu is hoping for him to bring that to the WTTC as well. He said that it is understandable at Ma Lin's age that he doesn't perform at his best every single Pro Tour like the younger players.

azlan
03-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, maybe he wants a bit of experience in the team, in case the matches are tight.

judah000
03-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Ma Lin can do it

sxTT
03-13-2012, 02:45 PM
yeah ma lin can definitely do it, in 2010 WTTTC ma lin vs timo, ma lin was amazing

nabilatouni
03-14-2012, 05:30 AM
France men and women team:

Men:
Adrien Mattenet
Simon Gauzy
Emmanuel Lebesson
Quentin Robinot
Tristan Flore

Women:
Xian Yi Fang
Carole Grundisch
Alice Abbat
Emmanuelle Lennon

sxTT
03-14-2012, 05:49 AM
it would be great to see either germany or korea but i think it will be china, the line up is powerhouse

Michal_Z
03-14-2012, 09:57 AM
Germany needs to be very strong at that specific period/day. It depends a lot on Ovtcharov because he has shown that he can beat at least one chinese player (Wang Hao). Boll has taken no serious tests in playing a ProTourTournament, I think that could be a great disadvantage because he does not know where he's standing at the moment. So they will also need quite a lot of luck.
Korea and Japan are also strong, but I do not give them as much potential as I give to the germans.

Timo will have no chance against Zhang or Long..
And Ovtcharov will be able only to beat Wang Hao, but Wang Hao will be No. 3, so he will not get to play him..
Dima and Timo cannot beat Zhang or Long, so Germany has no chance..

Koreas Joo Se Hyuk can beat Zhang, we have seen it..
I bet that if they can put Ryu to play Wang Hao - he can beat him. They always play very good matches..
And if Ma Long gest first point for China.. Joo manages to beat Zhang.. And Ryu beats Wang Hao..
It will be 2:1 for Korea.. And you can never know what can happen, when China gets under pressure.. They are not used to it..

WiWa
03-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Timo will have no chance against Zhang or Long..
And Ovtcharov will be able only to beat Wang Hao, but Wang Hao will be No. 3, so he will not get to play him..
Dima and Timo cannot beat Zhang or Long, so Germany has no chance..

Koreas Joo Se Hyuk can beat Zhang, we have seen it..
I bet that if they can put Ryu to play Wang Hao - he can beat him. They always play very good matches..
And if Ma Long gest first point for China.. Joo manages to beat Zhang.. And Ryu beats Wang Hao..
It will be 2:1 for Korea.. And you can never know what can happen, when China gets under pressure.. They are not used to it..

Do they play doubles in the WTTC? Korea could make a point there too. And Dima could have a chance against ZJK, as in the World Cup where he had match points against him if I remember it correctly. He is always tough to beat. Timo peaks in big tournaments, his current form doesn't say much about how he will play. He played pretty crappy before the last Euro Champs as well, but he took it pretty convincing after all. Usually Zhang beats Timo, but if Ma Long is nervous Timo can beat him, like in Moscow. So there are definitely opportunities to take points from China for several countries. Looking forward to it :)

jeppeokkels
03-14-2012, 01:47 PM
Come on Denmark!!!

Stormbreaker997
03-14-2012, 02:45 PM
i dont believe that timo is able to beat ma long again. Its two years ago, since the wttc and ma long improved his playing style
a lot. if you watch a recording of the of the match in 2010 and you compare ma longs playing style with today you will recognize, that his way of playing a bh for examplehas changed completly. But maybe, if timo is in good shape and ma long really, really nervous, he can beat him. Timos changes against zhang jike are not that good. wehn they met in 2011 he wasnt able to break zhangs defense. Z. blocked timos spinny topspins realy great and was able to attack on both sides. against wang hao he will have a good chance, because his level of playing decreased over the last few months. All the oher chinese players are, on my opinion, not that good, then the three one that i mentioned.
I hope dima is able toplay again on such a high level than on the world team cup or the world cup. But dimas performance over the last weeks, excluding the german championships, is increasing.
I dont believe that the other members of the german team have any big chancees against the top chinese

WiWa
03-14-2012, 02:51 PM
i dont believe that timo is able to beat ma long again. Its two years ago, since the wttc and ma long improved his playing style
a lot. if you watch a recording of the of the match in 2010 and you compare ma longs playing style with today you will recognize, that his way of playing a bh for examplehas changed completly. But maybe, if timo is in good shape and ma long really, really nervous, he can beat him. Timos changes against zhang jike are not that good. wehn they met in 2011 he wasnt able to break zhangs defense. Z. blocked timos spinny topspins realy great and was able to attack on both sides. against wang hao he will have a good chance, because his level of playing decreased over the last few months. All the oher chinese players are, on my opinion, not that good, then the three one that i mentioned.
I hope dima is able toplay again on such a high level than on the world team cup or the world cup. But dimas performance over the last weeks, excluding the german championships, is increasing.
I dont believe that the other members of the german team have any big chancees against the top chinese

I agree with u. Although I think Xu Xin is just as strong as Wang Hao, if not stronger. I don't expect Wang Hao to play if China meets Germany. But you never know :)

Stormbreaker997
03-14-2012, 06:00 PM
oh, of course i totally forget xu xin.
at hte world team cup he beat bastian steger and patrick baum 3:0 and bolll won only one time against him.

Stormbreaker997
03-14-2012, 06:19 PM
oh i totally forget xu xin

Stormbreaker997
03-14-2012, 06:20 PM
oh twice time same post

nabilatouni
03-15-2012, 12:39 PM
I just want to see China vs Germany! Cause (as always) China will this competition, but the German will play at home in front of its audience and the show can be great.
Anyway, I don't think that Timo Boll will do beat Ma Long again either, he won't do the same mistake he did in Moscow. ML is prepared for this and he's in well condition. Xu Xin could also show strong play and ZJK too!

UpSideDownCarl
03-15-2012, 03:26 PM
I picked Portugal because they have almost as much chance as anyone else. :) Come on Portugal. They can take China! Right? :)

Okay, even though China will win again, there will be some fun contests. And seeing how Germany, Japan and Korea stack up and place will be a lot of fun.

Does anyone know who Germany, Japan and Korea are fielding?

Tek101
03-15-2012, 05:46 PM
In all reality the Horse Dragon and his Merry Men will win. But, I chose Japan because I love Mizutani and every time I see Seiya Kishikawa running around it brings a smile to my face :-p

nabilatouni
03-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Does anyone know who Germany, Japan and Korea are fielding?

I know the German list: Timo Boll, Dimitrij Ovtcharov, Bastian Steger, Patrick Baum and Christian Suss.

And Adrien Mattenet has announced his withdrawal due to an injury!!

jmillsy2
03-16-2012, 08:13 AM
I think Korea is:
Joo se hyuk
Oh sang eun
Ryu seung min
Kim min seok
Jung young sik
There was a Chinese guy who won their trials called zheng rongshi, but I guess they didn't pick him...
Women:
Kim kyung ah
Park mi young
Dang ye seo
Seok ha Jung
Can't remember the other one lee eun hee maybe?

Stormbreaker997
03-16-2012, 08:20 AM
i hope, that germany will play against china in the final.
want to see the crowd freaking out when germany beats china ;)

GeMaCa
03-16-2012, 10:40 AM
No doubt for me, I'm sure that China will still get the championship this year. It is proven through the years already,
they got the best players. Pretty sure they will win again...

Anders
03-16-2012, 11:39 AM
i hope, that germany will play against china in the final.
want to see the crowd freaking out when germany beats china ;)

That would be fantastic! :D

Bollforte94
03-16-2012, 02:19 PM
Ma Long > Chuck Norris > Rest.

PlasmaLight
03-16-2012, 05:51 PM
hope for a germany-china finale ;)

UpSideDownCarl
03-16-2012, 07:37 PM
And Adrien Mattenet has announced his withdrawal due to an injury!!

Oh, not good. He is so fun to watch and it would be good for him to have the experience of playing in this event.

Bollforte94
03-16-2012, 10:10 PM
French has a really young team now.

Dan
03-16-2012, 10:12 PM
Ma Long > Chuck Norris > Rest.

Haha Chuck Norris quotes are so funny on youtube! Love them! :) but yes! Ma Long = God

Lan
03-17-2012, 12:49 PM
come on guys, even though Ma long is in his top form right now when it comes to major competitions his state of mind becomes unstable and it is likely to affect his game. This is his only issue hopefully, he has improved.

PlasmaLight
03-17-2012, 10:22 PM
come on guys, even though Ma long is in his top form right now when it comes to major competitions his state of mind becomes unstable and it is likely to affect his game. This is his only issue hopefully, he has improved.

yeah true. but he has grown up the last half year. i hope for him, that he will win every game. against germany, too. want to see him in the olympics ;)

nabilatouni
03-18-2012, 12:51 AM
Yes and I think he's trying to focuse on this issue and to solve it! Hopefully, he will prove he's growing up cause he has a ticket to win for the Olympics!!

Filip
03-20-2012, 11:18 AM
Come on, you should hope for a defeat for China, then table tennis gets really interesting!

azlan
03-20-2012, 12:50 PM
I think the rest of the world are closing down on China. I mean how good are they gonna get anyway?:) They're humans after all. If the rest of the world keep improving, we will be up there with China. But, I don't think it'll be any time soon, but I do hope it'll be in my life time. :)

As far as the this year's World Team C'ship...I think China will clinch it.

danbrookesthemaster
03-20-2012, 08:36 PM
zhang jike is the best btw does anybody know what blade and rubbers he uses

WiWa
03-20-2012, 08:48 PM
zhang jike is the best btw does anybody know what blade and rubbers he uses

According to the Butterfly site, it's Zhang Jike FL blade and Tenergy 64 rubbers on both FH and BH.

Scorpnox
03-20-2012, 09:36 PM
Did he change then? Because before he used BF Viscaria or something...

JustAlt
03-20-2012, 10:27 PM
It's just butterfly's marketing, no way he would use tenergy on forehand. They're also trying to sell the blade, he probably hasn't changed it either.

harrybelafonte
03-20-2012, 11:23 PM
QUOTE=azlan;31657]I think the rest of the world are closing down on China. I mean how good are they gonna get anyway?:) They're humans after all. If the rest of the world keep improving, we will be up there with China. But, I don't think it'll be any time soon, but I do hope it'll be in my life time. :)

As far as the this year's World Team C'ship...I think China will clinch it.[/QUOTE]

happened n 89 we were there waldner persson apple 5-0 oh yes.... some country need a walner,, then the rest will come....

Vega
03-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Michael Maze had to withdraw from the WTTC because of knee problems.. :(

WiWa
03-21-2012, 03:25 PM
Michael Maze had to withdraw from the WTTC because of knee problems.. :(

Too bad, even though Denmark didn't have a very big chance anyway as they don't have a strong 2nd and 3rd player. Maze will shine in London :D

Matt Hetherington
03-23-2012, 04:15 AM
Wow Maze is out? Is that confirmed?

England beat Sweden in a pre-WTTC test match friendly...3-2
Andrew Baggaley beat Jorgen Persson haha

Also what does everyone think about Darius Knight not being in the England team for WTTC? It's a bit of a hot topic at the moment

nabilatouni
03-23-2012, 10:14 AM
I didn't understand why he wasn't in the team announcement :( maybe it is because he goes down in rankings this year (I don't know if he played a lot of tournament this early year).
And I read that the english press sees him like one of the British hope in TT...so I don't understand why he can't play the WTTTC!!

Vega
03-23-2012, 10:58 AM
Wow Maze is out? Is that confirmed?

Yes its for sure, I got it from a friend who lives and plays in Copenhagen and i think it was in the danish newspapers yesterday, too..

WiWa
03-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Indeed, here is Denmarks official players list:

Serial PLAYER_NO Player Name Assoc TEAM_NO Gender
DEN1 BENTSEN Allan DEN 126 M
DEN2 GROTH Jonathan DEN 126 M
DEN3 STERNBERG Kasper DEN 126 M
DEN4 HINDERSSON Mikkel DEN 126 M

ze wizard
03-23-2012, 05:27 PM
a preview of men's players for you! €njoy ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-oe31RczGc&list=UU1rS-ehHCj7JemvLgwDQy8A&index=1&feature=plcp

UpSideDownCarl
03-23-2012, 07:23 PM
According to the Butterfly site, it's Zhang Jike FL blade and Tenergy 64 rubbers on both FH and BH.

hahaha. Funny. I saw in a recent tournament, a close up of his racket. The handle looked like Viscaria to me. :) I think his backhand is Tenergy 64, that is what he used to use. I don't think he has changed it. His forehand looked like it was still Hurricane III Neo.

UpSideDownCarl
03-23-2012, 07:30 PM
pssst, don't tell anyone, I have an inside tip that someone is going drug the China team's Gatorade and tie their shoelaces together. Bet on Portugal. :)

It has been a long time since anyone who is not on the Chinese team has beaten Ma Long. It has been a rare occasion that any of the other top Chinese players has lost to anyone who is not on the Chinese team aside from what ever was going on with Ma Lin in the fall. For a while I thought Ma Lin was done but he has been playing solidly again.

The biggest question might actually be, can the Chinese team go without loosing a match.

Anders123
03-23-2012, 07:50 PM
Indeed, here is Denmarks official players list:

Serial PLAYER_NO Player Name Assoc TEAM_NO Gender
DEN1 BENTSEN Allan DEN 126 M
DEN2 GROTH Jonathan DEN 126 M
DEN3 STERNBERG Kasper DEN 126 M
DEN4 HINDERSSON Mikkel DEN 126 M

Even without Maze it's a strong team, compared to what Denmark have been for a while now.

But what a shame that Michael can't play. I would like to see him play with Sternberg. But i still get to see Sternberg play, which i really is looking forward to. He has had some back problems, but i talked with his coach yesterday, and he said that his back is doing well. So i can't wait to see if Sternberg does what he always tells me to do, FOCUS! ;)

jmillsy2
03-23-2012, 09:57 PM
why isnt bojan tokic playing?

TTTT
03-23-2012, 10:01 PM
why isnt bojan tokic playing?

He's not injured but said he wanted to take a break after all those club matches. Maybe he wasn't looking forward to being the only player on his team who'd be able to win a match in the championship division... Or there's more behind this, like a conflict with the Slovenian association?

Matt Hetherington
03-24-2012, 07:03 AM
Strange Tokic has been quite profound on the world tt scene lately I thought he would be at the WTTC for sure!

jmillsy2
03-24-2012, 12:05 PM
He's not injured but said he wanted to take a break after all those club matches. Maybe he wasn't looking forward to being the only player on his team who'd be able to win a match in the championship division... Or there's more behind this, like a conflict with the Slovenian association?

Perhaps, maybe he doesnt want the irritating situation of winning 1 or 2 matches, only for them to lose anyway...
he has however been playing very well for saarbrucken, so im surprised he isnt playing, maybe saving him self for the olympics...

WiWa
03-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Wouldn't you just cry if your multi-ball feeder was Xiao Zhan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbU8DD1gC70&feature=g-u-u&context=G2411017FUAAAAAAAAAA

WiWa
03-24-2012, 12:59 PM
Stiga's video of their day with the CNT! Really cool :D Ma Long has never seen horses before? :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YDBRfarDk&feature=g-u-u&context=G2411017FUAAAAAAAAAA

UpSideDownCarl
03-25-2012, 05:03 AM
I think the rest of the world are closing down on China. I mean how good are they gonna get anyway?:) They're humans after all. If the rest of the world keep improving, we will be up there with China. But, I don't think it'll be any time soon, but I do hope it'll be in my life time. :)

As far as the this year's World Team C'ship...I think China will clinch it.

I wish this were true. But it looks to me like China has only become more dominant in the last few years with Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Xu Xin at a place where nobody aside from their own teammates able to beat them on any kind of a consistent basis. There is actually a large drop off after the top 4 players (Ma Long, Zhang Jike, Wang Hao, Xu Xin).

Joo took out Zhang Jike in a tournament when Zhang Jike had not played tournaments in a while and he played well against Ma Long in that tournament as well. But it was pretty random. The Chinese team was ready for him in the next tournament and took care of him easily. I don't know if anybody else from another team has taken out any of those 4 players yet this year.

Michal_Z
03-25-2012, 01:34 PM
So, Germany beat Czech Republic 3:0, but Baum had real trouble beating Petr Korbel, as he won 3:2 and was 2:1 down.. :)
This guy still knows it, yeah!
I thought he is going to win after third game..
Lucky it wasnt streamed on bwin, I would lose my money, hehe..

Dan
03-25-2012, 01:42 PM
First match from Germany vs Czech Republic is now here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyXerhhRSfE&feature=g-all-u&context=G28b3155FAAAAAAAAAAA

renben
03-25-2012, 04:01 PM
Wow. saw the crowds supporting the German team in Dortmund. Thats amazing! In comparison to most of the Ittf pro tours where you have a 10% full arena for the finals. Well done Germany fans.

jmillsy2
03-25-2012, 04:30 PM
li qian is playing v.well vs wu jiaduo however i think poland will have to play some good tt to beat germany even if li wins 2.
imagine how much better poland would have been if miao miao hadnt had to emigrate to australia she'd be much better i think and poland would possibly win stuff like the europeans. ah well, temps passe haha anyway any news on england? i know the girls beat estonia 3-0 woop woop :D

jmillsy2
03-25-2012, 10:18 PM
Just spotted South Korea were 2-0 down vs Taipei (oh and joo had bad losses) then they got it back to 2-2 with oh having a massively tight game against Chuang chih-yuan, then joo went 2-0 down before winning it deuce in the 5th to win the team match 3-2!!!! Shame it wasn't streamed go joo and korea!
On bad note, joo can't have been playing very well- he lost to Chuang chih-yuan 3-0 not even close...

Michal_Z
03-25-2012, 10:23 PM
Yes and the scores seems to be stopped or what..
No updates..
Joo Se Hyuk according to the site was down 2:0 .. they just put up complete results, so..!
Joo Se Hyuk won the first battle to Korea - after losing 11:8 and 14:12 to Chen Chien-An, he fought back and won 11:7, 11:4 and it had to be pretty close, the deciding game was 12:10 .. amazing!
Anyways, really surprised of Joo´s form ..

jmillsy2
03-25-2012, 10:33 PM
I don't think joo likes the wttcs very much- after 2003 he never really performed well in them, maybe he's got a mental problem with them after coming so near yet so far? Anyways, let's hope he doesn't play poor in Olympics and destroys :)

Michal_Z
03-25-2012, 11:20 PM
What I just saw! :D
Ma Long is the new Kreanga! LOL!
Watch Ma Long vs. Gionis Panagiotis and go to 10:20 .. well you will see .. the BACKHAND .. heheeee

Matt Hetherington
03-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Man Chinese Taipei almost had Korea there, Korea should be more careful lol

rooklynbounce
03-26-2012, 01:31 AM
ITTF only broadcast two games at the same time? And the rest isn't even recorded?

janus
03-26-2012, 02:09 AM
# CZECHOSLOVAKIA Vs GERMANY @GROUP B (Round1)

[MT-Rd1: CZE-GER|game3] KORBEL Peter - BAUM Patrick [FM|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZoRSU0BDuM

[MT-Rd1: CZE-GER/game2] GAVLAS A. - OVTCHAROV D. [F-M|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQuKfxIUfCM

[MT-Rd1: CZE-GER/game1] PROKOPCOV Dmitrij - BOLL Timo [F-M|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IshcMi_9wrM

--Enjoy!!! :)

Matt Hetherington
03-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Great work Janus! I just finished doing highlights of Germany v. Czech Republic also, please anyone give me some feedback on the idea for the video of highlighting a whole team match and whether you like it etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mzp5yqhchI&feature=youtube_gdata

judah000
03-26-2012, 06:29 AM
Ma long crushed gionis :P

blahness
03-26-2012, 06:52 AM
I think WTTTC should incorporate doubles to reduce China's superiority because China is less dominating in the Men's Doubles than in the Men's Singles....

azlan
03-26-2012, 08:14 AM
Hi Matt, I like the video, except I was expecting the shots are synchronized with great music too:)....

Michal_Z
03-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Hmm.. Have you seen Skačkov? :D
He has image like Timo .. Facial hair I mean :D
Just like Timo, hehee..

Matt Hetherington
03-26-2012, 11:06 AM
Hi Matt, I like the video, except I was expecting the shots are synchronized with great music too:)....

Nah I decided not to do music for these ones :P

Man Thomas Keinath must have played like a champion to win those 2 matches against Smirnov and Skachkov. Also Lily Zhang beat Daniela Dodean!

Matt Hetherington
03-26-2012, 11:38 AM
:O...Poland just beat Japan...

janus
03-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Monday 26th March, 2012

# All local time (GMT +2)

10:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd2 - RUS vs CRO
10:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd2 - SIN vs PRK
13:00 - T1 - Women's team Rd2 - CHN vs UKR
13:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd2 - BLR vs USA
16:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd2 - CHN vs PKR
16:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd2 - GER vs ESP
19:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd3 - GER vs SIN
19:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd2 - AUT vs FRA

NOTE : Only the matches allocated on TV table 1 and TV table 2 (listed above) are available on the itTV streaming.

Michal_Z
03-26-2012, 12:26 PM
SHOCKING!!!
JAPAN LOST TO POLAND 1:3!!!
Only Koki Niwa got a point for Japan!
He beat Gorak 3:0, but then Robert Floras beat Kishikawa closely 3:2,
following with Bartos Such 3:2 over Maharu Yoshimura and finally Gorak beat Kishikawa again 3:2!
Wov, didnt expect that !!!

nabilatouni
03-26-2012, 12:52 PM
:O...Poland just beat Japan...

What? That's the first surprise of the tournament!!

TableTennisDaily
03-26-2012, 01:53 PM
What? That's the first surprise of the tournament!!

Crazy upset!!

Check out these rallies from Saive :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6rncKPwY20&feature=g-all-u&context=G27f24b9FAAAAAAAABAA

PlasmaLight
03-26-2012, 02:16 PM
well germany performed well :) timo and dima are in a good form. hope they can focus the next days, too ;)

azlan
03-26-2012, 02:38 PM
Whoaa!! Saive is enjoying is TT at the moment. The final side slice lob was just crazy....:) Love it!!

tenergy05.com
03-26-2012, 04:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ku1FYHr2do
not sure if this where to post this but hope you enjoy.:p

ttmonster
03-26-2012, 04:54 PM
That is Big time Crazy stuff from Saive !!! Stupendous !

Crazy upset!!

Check out these rallies from Saive :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6rncKPwY20&feature=g-all-u&context=G27f24b9FAAAAAAAABAA

Michal_Z
03-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Can anyone tell me why cant I watch this youtube videos fullscreen or on youtube ????

thepongcast
03-26-2012, 07:09 PM
SHOCKING!!!
JAPAN LOST TO POLAND 1:3!!!
Only Koki Niwa got a point for Japan!
He beat Gorak 3:0, but then Robert Floras beat Kishikawa closely 3:2,
following with Bartos Such 3:2 over Maharu Yoshimura and finally Gorak beat Kishikawa again 3:2!
Wov, didnt expect that !!!

So am I right in assuming Japan thought they could beat Poland without Jun and paid for it in the end?

WiWa
03-26-2012, 08:15 PM
So am I right in assuming Japan thought they could beat Poland without Jun and paid for it in the end?

Absolutely. Kishikawa is the biggest letdown here though in my opinion. As the leader of the team in that match, he should have won both his matches, but he won none.

thepongcast
03-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Absolutely. Kishikawa is the biggest letdown here though in my opinion. As the leader of the team in that match, he should have won both his matches, but he won none.

Yeah, I can't exactly blame their logic. On paper they should still be the significant favorites. I guess the lesson is don't take any series for granted.

WiWa
03-26-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah, I can't exactly blame their logic. On paper they should still be the significant favorites. I guess the lesson is don't take any series for granted.

Well in fact Niwa and Yoshimura were the risk factors, so you could say that they should only let one of them play, together with 2 of Jun, Seiya or Kenta. But indeed Seiya didn't contribute his part, while Niwa did.

Other suprises:
CHUANG Chih-Yuan -PATTANTYUS Adam 10-12 10-12 6-11 0-0 0-0 0-3
SHIBAEV Alexander -KOLAREK Tomislav 11-5 5-11 11-9 5-11 9-11 2-3

ze wizard
03-26-2012, 09:15 PM
Tristan FLORE vs Chen WEIXING

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMTM0qP_OtU

ze wizard
03-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Emmanuel LEBESSON vs Stefan FEGERL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdrhxT3MtCA

ze wizard
03-26-2012, 11:32 PM
Simon Gauzy vs Robert Gardos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZWLD1NMYQ

nabilatouni
03-27-2012, 12:00 AM
China vs North Korea

Wang Hao vs Jang Song Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt3Rsgdsw_4&feature=player_embedded

nabilatouni
03-27-2012, 12:02 AM
Zhang Jike vs Kim Hyok Bong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yNwPrQBh4s&feature=player_embedded

Xu Xin vs Kim Song Nam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAB823yuI4o&feature=player_embedded

janus
03-27-2012, 01:09 AM
[MT-Rd2|RUS-CRO/game1] SMIRNOV Alexei - GACINA Andrej [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlc3LTUIhH4

[MT-Rd3 SIN-GER/game1] GAO Ning - OVTCHAROV Dimitrij [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DX6v0M7WBc

--enjoy!! :)

judah000
03-27-2012, 02:52 AM
saive's performance was awesome

Matt Hetherington
03-27-2012, 10:18 AM
China vs. North Korea Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWPWeHCkZw&feature=g-upl&context=G23d7a0bAUAAAAAAAAAA

janus
03-27-2012, 10:40 AM
Tuesday 27th March, 2012

10:00 - T1 - Women's team Rd3 - SIN vs TPE
10:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd3 - HKG vs RUS
13:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd3 - CHN vs SWE
13:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd3 - HKG vs GRE
16:00 - T1 - Women's team Rd4 - JPN vs GER
16:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd3 - CHN vs HUN
19:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd4 - GER vs POR
19:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd4 - SIN vs SER

NOTE FOR USA TERRITORY : Live stream and VOD till Tuesday night free to air on itTV.
From Wednesday morning till the end : free VOD access

Matt Hetherington
03-27-2012, 11:13 AM
Red card for Wang Yuegu. Yellow in the match for arguing with the umpire over a service dispute, then a red for 'coaching' during Li Jiawei's match

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 11:27 AM
30 min until CHN against SWE.

Can Sweden grab a set? Doubt it.

Matt Hetherington
03-27-2012, 11:33 AM
A set or a match? lol maybe Par Gerell could win 1 set, he plays quite well atm. Depends who he comes up against I guess. If it's Ma Lin then a set could be in reach for Sweden haha

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 11:41 AM
I think Lundqvist has played better than Gerell in the previous matches in this tournament... Persson-Ma Lin would be really cool to see too. I just find it hard to imagine any of the swedes winning even a set, such is the chinese dominance so far :) Jang Song Man took two matches against Sweden - and look what happened to him against Wang Hao. Wang Hao almost yawned his way to victory.

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 12:05 PM
Ha! Ma Lin against Persson! Good draw.

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 12:11 PM
Oh my god.. Persson missing the ball 10 times already in warmup..

nabilatouni
03-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Red card for Wang Yuegu. Yellow in the match for arguing with the umpire over a service dispute, then a red for 'coaching' during Li Jiawei's match

:O is that mean that she is disqualified for one match or for the whole competition? Btw what happens with her, she seemed angry during her match...

hahaha Ma Lin vs Persson first match for Ma Lin :)

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 12:26 PM
Persson takes a SET!

Matt Hetherington
03-27-2012, 12:56 PM
If it's Ma Lin then a set could be in reach for Sweden haha

Cough cough...who was right haha

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 01:13 PM
lol zhang jike delaying the game endlessly

rooklynbounce
03-27-2012, 01:15 PM
HA! Zhang losing a game.

Michal_Z
03-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Tuesday 27th March, 2012

10:00 - T1 - Women's team Rd3 - SIN vs TPE
10:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd3 - HKG vs RUS
13:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd3 - CHN vs SWE
13:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd3 - HKG vs GRE
16:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd4 - JPN vs GER
16:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd3 - CHN vs HUN
19:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd4 - GER vs POR
19:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd4 - SIN vs SER

NOTE FOR USA TERRITORY : Live stream and VOD till Tuesday night free to air on itTV.
From Wednesday morning till the end : free VOD access

Its WOMEN Japan vs. Germany ;)

janus
03-27-2012, 05:46 PM
@Michal_Z

Thanks, I fixed it. It was by copy-paste from ITTF's site ....

PlasmaLight
03-27-2012, 08:19 PM
china and germany had some concentration errors. but all in all, they dominated :)

janus
03-28-2012, 01:56 AM
# GERMANY Vs PORTUGAL @GROUP B (Round4)

(game1) OVTCHAROV Dimitrij - FREITAS Marcos [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCs4DeVDkD0

(game2) BOLL Timo - MONTEIRO Joao [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp3dyx7DGJw

---enjoy!!! :)

UpSideDownCarl
03-28-2012, 06:53 AM
I want to know who, besides me, picked Portugal!?!?!? I was joking. I did not want to pick China. Look how many people picked China! Are there really people who think Portugal has a chance? Or are you guys joking too. :) LOL.

GabrielK
03-28-2012, 07:59 AM
Germany, Korea, China still remains unbeated:D

janus
03-28-2012, 08:36 AM
Wednesday 28th March, 2012

# All local time (GMT +2): Updated 9h15 am

10:00 - T1 - Women's team Rd4 - SIN vs NED
10:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd4 - CHN vs ROU
13:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd4 - CHN vs HKG
13:00 - T2 - Women's team Rd5 - GER vs SER
16:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd5 - GER vs SER
16:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd5 - SIN vs CZE
19:00 - T1 - Men's team Rd5 - CHN vs SLO
19:00 - T2 - Men's team Rd5 - AUT vs DEN

NOTE FOR USA TERRITORY: From Wednesday morning 10:00 local time till the end : free VOD access.
For live streaming, please go to www.universalsports.com (http://www.universalsports.com)

PlasmaLight
03-28-2012, 09:00 AM
I want to know who, besides me, picked Portugal!?!?!? I was joking. I did not want to pick China. Look how many people picked China! Are there really people who think Portugal has a chance? Or are you guys joking too. :) LOL.

weill as a german i am for germany, but i know that it will be hard .. maybe impossible ... to beat china ;)

nabilatouni
03-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah I picked China because I think they are unbeatable... even if I want to have hope for other great team such as Germany, Korea or Japan!

Matt Hetherington
03-28-2012, 10:36 AM
Highlights of China v. Sweden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARNPPcS1I0

Bollforte94
03-28-2012, 11:07 AM
Hong Kong China is still unbeaten, too! But they have to face China in one hour! :D :D

PlasmaLight
03-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Highlights of China v. Sweden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARNPPcS1I0

nice video matt but 720p? :P where the hell is this hd? :D

Matt Hetherington
03-28-2012, 11:40 AM
No idea buddy I'm trying to publish the recommended quality 720p and it's just NOT :)

janus
03-28-2012, 01:03 PM
[MT-Rd3 CHN-SWE/g1] MA Lin - PERSSON Yorgen [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEXZkt9xwFQ

Michal_Z
03-28-2012, 01:04 PM
And Joo Se Hyuk gets another bad loss against Daniel Habesohn .. 3:0

PlasmaLight
03-28-2012, 01:40 PM
And Joo Se Hyuk gets another bad loss against Daniel Habesohn .. 3:0

whats up with him? :(

janus
03-28-2012, 02:57 PM
[MT-Rd3 CHN-SWE/g3] ZHANG JK - SVENSSON R. [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8M7HmZpAmo

PlasmaLight
03-28-2012, 05:48 PM
habesohns interview is funny :D how he could defeat joo se hyuk? he watched his games on youtube :D

daxx101
03-28-2012, 11:51 PM
any videos of their match?

Xavelha
03-28-2012, 11:54 PM

Because in sports, as in life, everything is possible!

nabilatouni
03-29-2012, 07:05 AM
What's happened with Zhang Jike? I've just seen that his left leg was bleeding...

PlasmaLight
03-29-2012, 10:28 AM
so china - germany finale is possible and the draw is good for germany :) hope they do it ;)

Bollforte94
03-29-2012, 11:20 AM
so china - germany finale is possible and the draw is good for germany :) hope they do it ;)

china - germany final was always possible because China is WR No.1 and Germany No.2. They can only meet in the final ;)

Dan
03-29-2012, 12:29 PM
china - germany final was always possible because China is WR No.1 and Germany No.2. They can only meet in the final ;)

I prey it will be a German - China final! Host nation Germany will be right cheering and supporting Germany with 10.000 plus spectators! Would be an incredible atmosphere!!

Here's a nice video of photos produced by Photographer: Alex Lomaev

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcMhwuS1zJ0&feature=g-all-u&context=G288904dFAAAAAAAAAAA

PlasmaLight
03-29-2012, 12:34 PM

yeah that for sure, but germany could end up as 2nd or 3rd in the group :P

Dan
03-29-2012, 12:35 PM
yeah that for sure, but germany could end up as 2nd or 3rd in the group :P

True haha,, I have a feeling if both Germany and Japan progress to the semi final it could be a very close match up. Nervous! :)

Matt Hetherington
03-29-2012, 02:17 PM
True haha,, I have a feeling if both Germany and Japan progress to the semi final it could be a very close match up. Nervous! :)

lol not if Kishikawa plays :P

PlasmaLight
03-29-2012, 02:26 PM
ma long fall in love with the mascot ;)

Matt Hetherington
03-29-2012, 02:28 PM
Lolololol look at wang liqin!

PlasmaLight
03-29-2012, 02:34 PM

Dan
03-29-2012, 03:49 PM
lol not if Kishikawa plays :P

Haha true. But I think Kishikawa will redeem himself as he played so poorly :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

Dan
03-29-2012, 03:59 PM

Wang Liqin face!!! Priceless!!

jedimasterplk
03-29-2012, 04:03 PM
Nice phto Jang with the mascot - maybe he is a nice person inside, all that nasty exterior is just for show.... who knows)))

janus
03-29-2012, 04:16 PM
# [Women] CHINA Vs ROMANIA @GROUP A (Round 4)

(game2) GUO Yue - DODEAN Daniela [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j8PwsO0cVI

(game1) DING Ning - SZOCS Bernadette [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_8mMZycoYw

janus
03-29-2012, 06:12 PM
(MT-Stage2/Rd1) [BEL-SIN/g3] SAMSONOV Vladimir - GAO Ning [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaEKtoykbqQ

BELARUS - SINGAPORE : 1-3

GabrielK
03-29-2012, 06:23 PM
GAO Ning is playing more aggressively in this match than the previous matches.

rooklynbounce
03-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Did anyone see the Poland-Austria debacle? The umpire was calling all the pole's services faults. Even when he adjusted to play legally? Or am I wrong?

Honestly, I think a LOT of players are playing with illegal services in this tournament...

Michal_Z
03-29-2012, 10:05 PM
Wov, today Korbel beat Kreanga..
That guy is still a great player!

Bollforte94
03-29-2012, 10:21 PM

at least in the mascot is a woman ;)

nabilatouni
03-30-2012, 12:08 AM

So cute :3 Wang Liqin is like "what the hell is he doing!?" LOL

janus
03-30-2012, 01:16 AM
# [Men] 1/8 Finals :: SWEDEN - PORTUGAL : 3-0

(game2) GERELL Par - FREITAS Marcos [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-L0JxitNk

(game3) PERSSON Yorgen - SILVA Andre [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85zByrRUr-M

judah000
03-30-2012, 01:37 AM
So cute :3 Wang Liqin is like "what the hell is he doing!?" LOL

ahaahahhaahhha

janus
03-30-2012, 09:36 AM
Men's Team 2nd Stage Schedule (http://www.ittf.com/ITTF_TEAM_EVENTS/2ndStage/teams_2nd_stage_16_positions_wttc.asp?Tour_Code=2097&Event_Type=mstm2&team_stage=112)

Women's Team 2nd Stage Schedule (http://www.ittf.com/ITTF_TEAM_EVENTS/2ndStage/teams_2nd_stage_16_positions_wttc.asp?Tour_Code=2097&Event_Type=wstm2&team_stage=112)

# Note: All Time: GMT +2

nabilatouni
03-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Koki Niwa just defeats Gao Ning! It was a nice match :)

PlasmaLight
03-30-2012, 10:21 AM
Koki Niwa just defeats Gao Ning! It was a nice match :)

yep. koki is doing well at the moment :)

Ovtcharov
03-30-2012, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve5B4D3Dv70&feature=relmfu

Unbelievable... The umpire totally destroyed this match with his idiot behaviour. :(

I guess nobody could play a game with this umpire. I hope this guy is never allowed to be a table tennis umpire again. Clearly these serves aren't 100% legal but hey, can you show me a professional player who serves 100% like it's described in the rules? I wonder if he would have dared to call so many faults if he was umpiring one of the big Chinese players. Xu Xins (and even Ma Longs) serve for example is way more illegal than Suchs serves.

daxx101
03-30-2012, 01:18 PM
that umpire just destroyed the game. poor players. even the other team is now cheering for the poor guy

PlasmaLight
03-30-2012, 01:55 PM
hope this guy will be not the umpire in any game from now on. my rule is: every serve is legal, if the opponent not complains.

Rainer87
03-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Ai FUKUHARA and Kasumi ISHIKAWA wouldnt have problems with him.

rooklynbounce
03-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Why is Sweden playing Persson against Ovtcharov?... Suicide..

WiWa
03-30-2012, 05:55 PM
Why is Sweden playing Persson against Ovtcharov?... Suicide..

Any of their players against Dima is suicide, maybe Gerell would have a small chance but normally all their players will lose clearly to Boll and Dima.

ze wizard
03-30-2012, 06:44 PM
Robert FLORAS vs Werner SCHLAGER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC_Tslu1n1w&list=UU1rS-ehHCj7JemvLgwDQy8A&index=1&feature=plcp

Rainer87
03-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Any of their players against Dima is suicide, maybe Gerell would have a small chance but normally all their players will lose clearly to Boll and Dima.

Yes, Gerell just beat him a week or so ago at ETTU ECL
http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/table-tennis/ettu/ettu-ecl-match-1-dmitrij-ovtcharov-ger-paer-gerell-swe/video/307-1799-79294.html

ze wizard
03-30-2012, 08:30 PM
Koki Niwa Vs Gao Ning

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXqg93LttQ&feature=youtu.be

ze wizard
03-30-2012, 09:38 PM
Zhang Jike vs Chen Weixing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN4S-YsBWDc

rooklynbounce
03-30-2012, 11:39 PM
Yes, Gerell just beat him a week or so ago at ETTU ECL
http://www.laola1.tv/en/int/table-tennis/ettu/ettu-ecl-match-1-dmitrij-ovtcharov-ger-paer-gerell-swe/video/307-1799-79294.html

I think Robert Svensson has beaten Ovtcharov aswell. However, it was in 2009... And I guess Dima has evolved a lot. However, I _don't_ understand why the swedish coach keeps playing Jörgen Persson over Robert Svensson. I think Robert Svensson would have done better today. Look at how Robert Svensson played against Zhang Jike. It was pretty even until Svensson destroyed his bat and lost focus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xNpc_uNkkQ

janus
03-30-2012, 11:55 PM
Men's Quarter Finals :: JAPAN - SINGAPORE : 3-1

(game2) NIWA Koki - GAO Ning [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RECCjm1igqU

(game4) MIZUTANI Jun - GAO Ning [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QloJpvbaLc

Matt Hetherington
03-31-2012, 03:05 AM
Highlights of China v. Austria from last night, enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslemVzXgTc&feature=youtube_gdata

cmetsbeltran15
03-31-2012, 04:51 AM
has china lost a match yet? anybody even go 5?

UpSideDownCarl
03-31-2012, 07:27 AM
has china lost a match yet? anybody even go 5?

Hey cmetsbeltran15, have you seen my thread on this? It has a poll as well: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?2500-Can-China-Go-Without-Dropping-a-Match-in-the-World-Team-Competition/page3

That is the link to the last page. It is getting down to the wire and I believe nobody has gotten a match from China as of now. :) I could be wrong but that is what I think is the deal.

Matt Hetherington
03-31-2012, 07:29 AM
True enough but then again neither have Germany :P

UpSideDownCarl
03-31-2012, 07:30 AM
Highlights of China v. Austria from last night, enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GslemVzXgTc&feature=youtube_gdata

Based on something the announcer says in this video, it sounds like Ma Long has not even dropped a set. :) Nice video highlights, Matt.

UpSideDownCarl
03-31-2012, 07:33 AM
True enough but then again neither have Germany :P

That is cool. Hopefully the showdown between Germany and China will be exciting and the crowd will get behind Germany and help them take the action to China.

Does anyone know the rest of the draw?

PlasmaLight
03-31-2012, 08:42 AM
That is cool. Hopefully the showdown between Germany and China will be exciting and the crowd will get behind Germany and help them take the action to China.

Does anyone know the rest of the draw?

http://www.ittf.com/ITTF_TEAM_EVENTS/2ndStage/teams_2nd_stage_16_positions_wttc.asp?Tour_Code=2097&Event_Type=mstm2&team_stage=112

janus
03-31-2012, 09:29 AM
3/31/2012 # Semi Finals

(All Time : GMT +2)

10:00 - T1 - Women's team - KOR vs SIN

13:00 - T1 - Men's team - JPN vs GER

16:00 - T1 - Women's team - CHN vs HKG

19:00 - T1 - Men's team - CHN vs KOR

NOTE FOR USA TERRITORY : free VOD access. For live streaming, please go to www.universalsports.com (http://www.universalsports.com)

harrybelafonte
03-31-2012, 10:02 AM
Ittf website has all the answers..and matches on, live or recorded...
germany japan today awesome....

UpSideDownCarl
03-31-2012, 12:32 PM
http://www.ittf.com/ITTF_TEAM_EVENTS/2ndStage/teams_2nd_stage_16_positions_wttc.asp?Tour_Code=2097&Event_Type=mstm2&team_stage=112

Thanks PlasmaLight.

UpSideDownCarl
03-31-2012, 01:01 PM
3/31/2012 # Semi Finals

(All Time : GMT +2)

10:00 - T1 - Women's team - KOR vs SIN

13:00 - T1 - Men's team - JPN vs GER

16:00 - T1 - Women's team - CHN vs HKG

19:00 - T1 - Men's team - CHN vs KOR

NOTE FOR USA TERRITORY : free VOD access. For live streaming, please go to www.universalsports.com (http://www.universalsports.com)

In looking at the draw in the men's comp, I am going to assume that the teams were seeded like this:

1) China
2) Germany
3) Japan
4) Korea

Otherwise China would be playing Japan instead of Korea. How did Korea get seeded behind Japan? Isn't Korea stronger than Japan? I am guessing that when Korea and Japan go head to head for 3rd place Korea wins.

Dan
03-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Today's semi finals between Japan and Germany. Write up here: http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?568-Germany-progress-to-the-final-of-the-World-Team-Championships-2012!!-(VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdElnbYl1c0&feature=g-all-u&context=G23ca705FAAAAAAAABAA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayoFlZSu9T4&feature=g-all-u&context=G288904dFAAAAAAAAAAA

blahness
03-31-2012, 04:59 PM
omg Li Xiaoxia lost against Tie Yana! What a shock defeat!

Matt Hetherington
03-31-2012, 06:23 PM
Most entertaining match of the tournament so far in my opinion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrpMG7vBI6k

janus
03-31-2012, 07:19 PM
(MT-SF) [JPN-GER/game1] MIZUTANI Jun - OVTCHAROV Dimitrij [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOifHl_2spM

PlasmaLight
03-31-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote from Rosskopf which is quite funny: "China has exceptional players. Their 6th man is a three time worldchampion. Our 6th guy is patrick franziska ... and he is tranings-worldchampion." :D

Dan
03-31-2012, 08:31 PM
Quote from Rosskopf which is quite funny: "China has exceptional players. Their 6th man is a three time worldchampion. Our 6th guy is patrick franziska ... and he is tranings-worldchampion." :D

LMAO!! That is funny!

Dan
03-31-2012, 08:34 PM
Latest matches from the semi final which included China vs Korea :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XguZINgvE9Q&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxtKpJPZ4I&feature=plcp&context=C4e7fd27V DvjVQa1PpcFOMh2t5Z8sfns12FjGrV5SW0LHgitT_Dbc%3D

Ygor
03-31-2012, 09:05 PM
Dima Ovtcharov is in a great form )) His backhand = killer ))
Glory Glory Germany !

Steven
03-31-2012, 09:25 PM
I'm looking forward to tomorrow. Timo and Dima are in great form, I just think that Germany's 3rd player won't stand a chance.

Bollforte94
03-31-2012, 10:44 PM

where did you read this?

PlasmaLight
03-31-2012, 11:27 PM
where did you read this?

mytischtennis ;)

daxx101
04-01-2012, 12:28 AM
nice matches..they all deserve to be in the semi finals..

match of the day would be dima vs jun!

Tadex
04-01-2012, 03:22 AM
Nope, it was almost certainly Kim Kyung Ah versus Wang Yuegu or Li Xiaoxia versus Tie Yana. Then best Men's game was Jun vs Dima.

Matt Hetherington
04-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Nope, it was almost certainly Kim Kyung Ah versus Wang Yuegu or Li Xiaoxia versus Tie Yana. Then best Men's game was Jun vs Dima.

Agreed! Match of the tournament so far

Matt Hetherington
04-01-2012, 07:41 AM
Baum v Kishikawa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SLuPrrDDb8&feature=youtube_gdata

judah000
04-01-2012, 07:48 AM
Germany-China = as Expected

nabilatouni
04-01-2012, 08:00 AM

hahahaha funny quote :D
LGL's dream is coming true China vs Germany!

judah000
04-01-2012, 08:09 AM
At last I saw LGL gave an applause to Ma Long.

renben
04-01-2012, 08:30 AM
based on ovtcharov's form, he has a good chance to beat one of the chinese players! my bet is that he and Boll will take 2 matches from the Chinese in the final. btw, LGL's choice for the 3 players in the final will very likely be his 3 for the Olympics....

sxTT
04-01-2012, 08:36 AM
that BH loop of dima is formidable

UpSideDownCarl
04-01-2012, 08:48 AM
based on ovtcharov's form, he has a good chance to beat one of the chinese players! my bet is that he and Boll will take 2 matches from the Chinese in the final. btw, LGL's choice for the 3 players in the final will very likely be his 3 for the Olympics....

I hope you are right. That would make things fun. But I have a feeling China is going 3-0.

Michal_Z
04-01-2012, 01:43 PM
Zhang just beat Timo Boll but what an epic match!
I just wonder how on earth Dima vs. Ma Long can follow a match like that..
Cant wait! :)

renben
04-01-2012, 02:10 PM
Omg Dima is against MA long... MA long seems to be invincible

renben
04-01-2012, 02:16 PM
Baum vs Wang HAO. The end is near for Germany

nabilatouni
04-01-2012, 02:41 PM
I wasn't able to watch Ma Long vs Ovtcharov. I left just after Zhang Jike vs Timo Boll and when I came back the match was already finished I was like 'what? it was too fast...' Ma Long was too good tonight and Ovtcharov was so disapointed!!

Michal_Z
04-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I wasn't able to watch Ma Long vs Ovtcharov. I left just after Zhang Jike vs Timo Boll and when I came back the match was already finished I was like 'what? it was too fast...' Ma Long was too good tonight and Ovtcharov was so disapointed!!

Yes you could clearly see when Baum playing they took a shoot at Dima, he was there, sitting, looking very very sad..

And Baum - surprisingly winning first game..
Then Wang Hao 2 games in row..
Now its close in the third..
I wish Baum could win this, but I dont think he can..

janus
04-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Men's Team - Semi Finals :: JAPAN Vs GERMANY : 1-3

(game1) MIZUTANI Jun - OVTCHAROV Dimitrij [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOifHl_2spM
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOifHl_2spM

(game2) NIWA Koki - BOLL Timo [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_A7sP-P2NQ
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_A7sP-P2NQ

(game3) KISHIKAWA Seiya - BAUM Patrick [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9K5-HpVLZY
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9K5-HpVLZY

(game4) MIZUTANI Jun - BOLL Timo [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSloQWZWGQ
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSloQWZWGQ

Matt Hetherington
04-01-2012, 03:02 PM
China v Korea Semifinal Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYoaQ6aVoE

TableTennisDaily
04-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Thanks for all the amazing videos everyone!

Here's the full match report here (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/content.php?570-China-progress-to-the-final-of-the-World-Team-Championships-2012!-(VIDEO))

UpSideDownCarl
04-01-2012, 05:49 PM
China is just too good. I had a feeling they would not drop a match. Oh well. I think Germany's best chance was Timo vs Zhang. I don't think anyone had a chance against Ma Long. He is more than just on fire. He is bionic, nuclear, Dr Doom. Did not even drop one set.

I also think we saw Liu Gouliang's team for the Olympics:

1) Ma Long
2) Zhang Jike

3) Wang Hao

No singles for Wang Hao. The young guns are playing too well.

UpSideDownCarl
04-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Or maybe Germany should have put Baum on Ma Long and let Timo play Wang Hao. I still don't think the results would have been different. Same if Timo faced Zhang and Dima faced Wang. No matter the matchup, I think 3-0 would have been the result. Right now the Chinese team is scary good.

Mr. RicharD
04-01-2012, 06:44 PM
So props to ZJK against Timo for helping him correct the score on the let at 7-7 and thus losing that set.

PlasmaLight
04-01-2012, 07:11 PM
but you could really see, that the chinese were on fire and played 100% the first time of the tournement. and you could also see what big respect zhang had. he was lucky one time and he had apoligized three times. :D

janus
04-01-2012, 08:22 PM
(MT-FINAL) [CHN-GER/game1] ZHANG Jike - BOLL Timo [Full Match|Short Form]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_5_qDtIT_M
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_5_qDtIT_M

PlasmaLight
04-01-2012, 09:05 PM
and they set boll on 1 because they thought, they could win a match in the first round. so 1-2 germany and boll the next --> pressure for china. thats why. tactical

nabilatouni
04-02-2012, 02:12 AM
It was a good tactic tho but not enough for China...
A pics of the winner:

Matt Hetherington
04-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Just goes to show how far behind the rest of the world really are, we talked so much in the buildup about who has chances but China didn't even drop a match apart from 1 in the womens semifinal

janus
04-02-2012, 03:09 AM
# Men's Team - Final :: CHINA Vs GERMANY : 3-0

(game1) ZHANG Jike - BOLL Timo [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_5_qDtIT_M
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_5_qDtIT_M

(game2) MA Long - OVTCHAROV Dimitrij [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs_9m8CuFuQ
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs_9m8CuFuQ

(game3) WANG Hao - BAUM Patrick [Full Match|Short Form]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2uUMV_rt4
Direct link :: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hg2uUMV_rt4

PS. The Semifinal match JAPAN Vs GERMANY has been completed (all 4 games/videos are available)
CHECK HERE (http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?2434-World-Team-Championships-2012&p=32517&viewfull=1#post32517)

ImaPersson
04-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Now it´s over and we have to state: Germany is able to beat China.....but not yet. I think they take a step in the right direction. If Dimas fh was in normal shape he might have beaten Ma Long. He missed to many "easy" shots. But it´s clear, that was´nt really easy shots.
Ma Long shows a bit of unfairness, when he cut Dima off in his concentration to the service, several times. Why that ? Afraid of losing ??
And also Zhang Jike was doing these tricks against Timo. Are they really in need of that ??
Some iron in Patricks arm sometimes, otherwise he would have won at least another set.
In the end grats to the chinese team, they really diserve it. Great tabletennis !!!!! Thanks!!

Matt Hetherington
04-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Germany v Japan Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0awJHB3Ixs4

UpSideDownCarl
04-03-2012, 05:18 AM
So props to ZJK against Timo for helping him correct the score on the let at 7-7 and thus losing that set.

Ii agree, this showed class and sportsmanship.

WiWa
04-03-2012, 08:43 AM
Ii agree, this showed class and sportsmanship.

Indeed, I think the CNT as a whole showed some more nice things, such as Ma Long making a show with the round the net shot, Zhang correcting the score, and the team collectively bowing to the crowds after their victory.

PlasmaLight
04-03-2012, 08:53 AM
well i think, its because of germany and they are rivals ... zhang showed just sportsmanship because boll is a fair player and was his opponent. and he raised his arm at 7:7 ... so it was naturally that he confirmed it :) for me it was no "fair play" in that way.

WiWa
04-03-2012, 12:06 PM
well i think, its because of germany and they are rivals ... zhang showed just sportsmanship because boll is a fair player and was his opponent. and he raised his arm at 7:7 ... so it was naturally that he confirmed it :) for me it was no "fair play" in that way.

Vladi would have tried to steal the point :p No but you are right, but I think in many occasions before a Chinese player would have just waited what the umpire decides and ignore the situation, maybe partly because they don't speak English?

By the way here is Matsudaira - Skachkov highlights, the uploader has some other matches from Japan on his channel as well. I think they weren't uploaded by other uploaders were they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5IYcbTxuy4&feature=g-u-u&context=G2411017FUAAAAAAAAAA

ars
04-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Now it´s over and we have to state: Germany is able to beat China.....but not yet. I think they take a step in the right direction. If Dimas fh was in normal shape he might have beaten Ma Long. He missed to many "easy" shots. But it´s clear, that was´nt really easy shots.
Ma Long shows a bit of unfairness, when he cut Dima off in his concentration to the service, several times. Why that ? Afraid of losing ??
And also Zhang Jike was doing these tricks against Timo. Are they really in need of that ??
Some iron in Patricks arm sometimes, otherwise he would have won at least another set.
In the end grats to the chinese team, they really diserve it. Great tabletennis !!!!! Thanks!!
they are in right direction...needs more experience like dima and baum

janus
04-06-2012, 10:48 AM
A Playlist of 24 videos [basic format: Full matches in Short form]

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL15B73E95DB6BB3A7

Note: Women's Final match CHINA VS SINGAPORE (included!) :)

blahness
04-07-2012, 02:38 AM

I still think it's Rosskopf's fault, Rosskopf should have went for Ovtcharov as the no.1 player, Timo as the no.2 just to surprise China. Ovtcharov-Zhang Jike and Timo Boll-Ma Long would have been a much better matchup for Germany (in terms of playing style). Ovtcharov has never won against Ma Long(it's usually an ugly loss) but he has won against Zhang Jike before in 2009 and he also came close in the most recent matches against Zhang Jike. Timo of course has the psychological advantage against Ma Long because he won against Ma Long in the big matches, the World Cup 2008 and World Championships 2010. Timo doesn't do well against Zhang Jike because Zhang Jike doesn't push much (pushing allows Boll to have chances in opening up with his trademark spinny topspins), and Zhang Jike is often able to handle Timo's spin with ease.

Rosskopf also made mistakes when he did not call timeout during 2010, when Suss played against Zhang Jike and lost a commanding lead(1-0 in sets, 9-6 in the 2nd set! He allowed Zhang Jike to come back 5 points without calling a timeout, which is a ridiculous decision IMO).

I'm impressed with the performance of the German players, not so impressed with Rosskopf's decision making.

WiWa
04-07-2012, 08:54 AM
I still think it's Rosskopf's fault, Rosskopf should have went for Ovtcharov as the no.1 player, Timo as the no.2 just to surprise China. Ovtcharov-Zhang Jike and Timo Boll-Ma Long would have been a much better matchup for Germany (in terms of playing style). Ovtcharov has never won against Ma Long(it's usually an ugly loss) but he has won against Zhang Jike before in 2009 and he also came close in the most recent matches against Zhang Jike. Timo of course has the psychological advantage against Ma Long because he won against Ma Long in the big matches, the World Cup 2008 and World Championships 2010. Timo doesn't do well against Zhang Jike because Zhang Jike doesn't push much (pushing allows Boll to have chances in opening up with his trademark spinny topspins), and Zhang Jike is often able to handle Timo's spin with ease.

Rosskopf also made mistakes when he did not call timeout during 2010, when Suss played against Zhang Jike and lost a commanding lead(1-0 in sets, 9-6 in the 2nd set! He allowed Zhang Jike to come back 5 points without calling a timeout, which is a ridiculous decision IMO).

I'm impressed with the performance of the German players, not so impressed with Rosskopf's decision making.

I think you're right, the matchup was in favor of the Chinese in the first matches. However Rosskopf might have expected China to play Zhang first and Ma Long 2nd, they have had different lineups through the whole tournament. I'm not sure if both teams have to decide their lineup 'blind' or wether one of them has to go first, like home-team or away-team first.

harrybelafonte
04-07-2012, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=blahness;33000]I still think it's Rosskopf's fault, Rosskopf should have went for Ovtcharov as the no.1 player, Timo as the no.2 just to surprise China. Ovtcharov-Zhang Jike and Timo Boll-Ma Long would have been a much better matchup for Germany (in terms of playing style). Ovtcharov has never won against Ma Long(it's usually an ugly loss) but he has won against Zhang Jike before in 2009 and he also came close in the most recent matches against Zhang Jike. Timo of course has the psychological advantage against Ma Long because he won against Ma Long in the big matches, the World Cup 2008 and World Championships 2010. Timo doesn't do well against Zhang Jike because Zhang Jike doesn't push much (pushing allows Boll to have chances in opening up with his trademark spinny topspins), and Zhang Jike is often able to handle Timo's spin with ease.

I'm impressed with the performance of the German players, not so impressed with Rosskopf's decision making.[/QUOTe
Fair points,,, and I think boll had defeated ma lin in the first game when suss was 1-0 and 9-6 up,,,, if he d won that end 1-0 in games and 2-0 in ends to germany would have put massive pressure on jiang.

JustAlt
04-07-2012, 12:59 PM
[QUOTE=blahness;33000]I still think it's Rosskopf's fault, Rosskopf should have went for Ovtcharov as the no.1 player, Timo as the no.2 just to surprise China. Ovtcharov-Zhang Jike and Timo Boll-Ma Long would have been a much better matchup for Germany (in terms of playing style). Ovtcharov has never won against Ma Long(it's usually an ugly loss) but he has won against Zhang Jike before in 2009 and he also came close in the most recent matches against Zhang Jike. Timo of course has the psychological advantage against Ma Long because he won against Ma Long in the big matches, the World Cup 2008 and World Championships 2010. Timo doesn't do well against Zhang Jike because Zhang Jike doesn't push much (pushing allows Boll to have chances in opening up with his trademark spinny topspins), and Zhang Jike is often able to handle Timo's spin with ease.

I'm impressed with the performance of the German players, not so impressed with Rosskopf's decision making.[/QUOTe
Fair points,,, and I think boll had defeated ma lin in the first game when suss was 1-0 and 9-6 up,,,, if he d won that end 1-0 in games and 2-0 in ends to germany would have put massive pressure on jiang.

Your message is quite a mess. The first match in 2010 final was Ma Long vs Timo Boll, which was won by Timo. Second match was Ma Lin vs Dima, Ma Lin won. Third match was Zhang Jike vs Suss, Zhang Jike won. Fourth and the last match was Ma Lin vs Boll, Ma Lin won.
What are you talking about Boll defeating Ma Lin and putting pressure on jiang?

Matt Hetherington
04-07-2012, 01:04 PM
[QUOTE=harrybelafonte;33025]

Your message is quite a mess. The first match in 2010 final was Ma Long vs Timo Boll, which was won by Timo. Second match was Ma Lin vs Dima, Ma Lin won. Third match was Zhang Jike vs Suss, Zhang Jike won. Fourth and the last match was Ma Lin vs Boll, Ma Lin won.
What are you talking about Boll defeating Ma Lin and putting pressure on jiang?

Jiang Jialiang? LOLOL

Matt Hetherington
04-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Editing this match did my head in, some great rallies but man...it dragged on!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHmkdDjHgfc

judah000
04-08-2012, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=JustAlt;33036]

Jiang Jialiang? LOLOL
Jiang LOL. I think it is ZHANG. hahah

azlan
04-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Jialiang making a come back?? :) I think the match-ups were pure luck. Because none of the bosses knew what the other was going to put on his players list. They just have to guess. Rosskopf put Timo 1st thinking that Liu was going to put Ma Long as the 1st single. Liu was not following the world ranking standings, and Rosskopf did.

judah000
04-10-2012, 07:23 AM
Jialiang making a come back?? :) I think the match-ups were pure luck. Because none of the bosses knew what the other was going to put on his players list. They just have to guess. Rosskopf put Timo 1st thinking that Liu was going to put Ma Long as the 1st single. Liu was not following the world ranking standings, and Rosskopf did.

But if it was Ma Long, I think ML would still win the match.

janus
04-21-2012, 09:48 AM
(WT-FINAL) CHINA Vs SINGAPORE [Full Match/Chinese Version]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YftJ46X8Ww0

I forgot to embed this match and is really important!

--enjoy!!! :)

trevo1
05-20-2012, 11:32 AM
Chinas squad i unreal !