Rakza 7 Alternative

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Good day everyone!

anybody knows what would be the best 729 rubber alternative to rakza 7? This is in connection to affordability because Friendship rubbers are the cheapest among them all i think...hehehe (poor man),sigh...)

..and anyone who tried SST Hao Shuai, SST God Favored, SP Cream Transcend and LKT Black Power??
what's the verdict?

apologies for too much questions....THANKS!

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
I would suggest LKT Rapid Sound Rubber. Nice and soft top sheet and it produces great sound :)

lkt_rapidsound_M.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Yeah..me Lion Aslan, hear me roar! :) hehe In fact it does play like Rakza. Many intermediate players with limited budget use it, and I think they're excellent buddy:)

Yeah sir Azlan,thanks again, i'll give your suggestion a try...How about a blade,preferably 729...coz again, its the cheapest...hehehe...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Yeah..me Lion Aslan, hear me roar! :) hehe In fact it does play like Rakza. Many intermediate players with limited budget use it, and I think they're excellent buddy:)

thanks azlan, i forgot to ask about rakza 7 soft, i know there is a difference between rakza 7 and R7 soft, maybe its the sponge....which you think is more powerful of the two rakzas? what better 729 alternative for R7 Soft?

again, good day and happy playing...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
sorry for intruding sir azlan and mr. bishop. may i ask a counter part for mendo energy that is cheap/affordable?

mendo energy has a soft sponge so you might give 729 fx super soft or lkt rapid sound a try, you can also try inspirit quattro ultra light sv 35 its a tad harder but way more powerful than those rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Yeah sir Azlan,thanks again, i'll give your suggestion a try...How about a blade,preferably 729...coz again, its the cheapest...hehehe...

if i may suggest, get a 729 bomb, cheap and nice blade, excellent control also. what is your current blade and why is there a need to change? do you find your set up to be too slow or too fast?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
if i may suggest, get a 729 bomb, cheap and nice blade, excellent control also. what is your current blade and why is there a need to change? do you find your set up to be too slow or too fast?

i Have 729 Super FX on both FH and BH but the blade i'm not quite sure coz i bought it preassembled already and its quite heavy...i think its the classic one...i need to change, actually all the way coz my black rubber already is having bacon on the sides and it has lost its tackiness, i'm using it for defense though and its still ok...nonetheless, i'm still looking for best replacement bat....

...a rubber that is good at spinny serve and powerful...thanks buddies for suggestions and advices, preferably a 729 coz its cheaper hehehe (ilocanos are kuripot...)hehehehe...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
i Have 729 Super FX on both FH and BH but the blade i'm not quite sure coz i bought it preassembled already and its quite heavy...i think its the classic one...i need to change, actually all the way coz my black rubber already is having bacon on the sides and it has lost its tackiness, i'm using it for defense though and its still ok...nonetheless, i'm still looking for best replacement bat....

...a rubber that is good at spinny serve and powerful...thanks buddies for suggestions and advices, preferably a 729 coz its cheaper hehehe (ilocanos are kuripot...)hehehehe...

get a 729 bomb with cream transcend on FH and cream MRS on BH, thats a good set up which is cheap enough

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
get a 729 bomb with cream transcend on FH and cream MRS on BH, thats a good set up which is cheap enough

yup that is one setup I have tried. good reliable and cheap. my 10 year old son is learning his strokes with this setup. now he can make decent loops FH and BH. And Bomb is also fast for a wooden blade!

Mar 2011
Hi Bishop...sorry, been tied up lately:)
Rakza soft is much slower than Rakza. Get Rakza..it has more pace, otherwise you're going to have a nightmare getting pace out of the soft version if you're using a medium or slow blade. If you're into Friendship rubbers, I also would suggest 729-08 rubber 2.15mm. Massive spin and speed..more than the FX if you're looking for something faster.

says To live long and play pinpong!
says To live long and play pinpong!
Mar 2012
mendo energy has a soft sponge so you might give 729 fx super soft or lkt rapid sound a try, you can also try inspirit quattro ultra light sv 35 its a tad harder but way more powerful than those rubbers

thank you sir! I will give it a try. What do you think is the best rubber you prefer to lessen the vibration of the wood? would it be soft or hard? i just started playing and bought my racket last year so i have no experience about other rubbers. looking forward to your reply! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
For Razka 7 I would say your best bet and closest as far as speed and spin goes would be 729-5 which is one of their fastest and spinniest rubbers. R7 - Soft you're probably looking at 729-supersoft or Focus Snipe 3 which are softer, but still have some decent spin. I would probably go with either the 6030 blade or the Bomb. The Arylate is good as well, but not so great with the softer rubbers.

If you have a Chinese style Geospin Tacky is a great FH rubber great spin and as it's on your forehand excellent control even with 2.2 sponge. The Cream rubbers are great rubbers probably closer to Sriver or Mambo. Some other great rubbers are the SST line. Hao Shuai and God Favored are great rubbers, but you'll want to boost them to soften up the sponge a bit. It's what makes everything really perfect for the forehand shots. If you're really into Euro styles I'd recommend the Cream and Soft rubbers above. Gambler rubbers are also pretty good as far as cheap in price, but still great in the softer and harder types of rubbers. Six-Shooter unpretuned (discontinued I think, but still being sold here and there), Outlaw, Aces, and Four Kings are their best rubbers and their Arylate Carbon blade is a solid blade.

LKT is also a great cheap brand, LKT Pro XT is a high throw rubber that probably plays much like R7 Soft, it's a great BH rubber I think and probably does well on the FH, but alot of their rubbers are great for the Euro Style.

Some other great brands are Giant Dragon which has some nice rubbers. The two rubbers I've heard are great from them and the ones I've tried are Tai Chi Hard and Top Energy. They're both pretty good on the forehand and the softer versions are great on the BH.

Hope that helps you in making a decision.