Liam Pitchford vs Timo Boll

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Remember the Energis Masters 2012 which was was won by Timo Boll back in Janaury. Well England's sensation Liam Pitchford faced European Number 1 Timo Boll and former World Champion Werner Schalger!

The videos are now here thanks to Liam recording the matches on his mini cam :)

liampitchford.jpg

Photo by: Alex Lomaev

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Thanx for the videos Liam & Dan. Liam can only improve. Against Werner, probably he gave him too much respect, but then it's Schlager for god sake!!:) hehehe He still have years ahead of him, and he has to reduce those unforced errors..but then it's Schlager for god sake!!:) he couldn't find a gap to hit pass Schlager, so he hit with a bit of extra pace and the ball always landed long. But then it's Schlager for god sake!!:)

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanx for the videos Liam & Dan. Liam can only improve. Against Werner, probably he gave him too much respect, but then it's Schlager for god sake!!:) hehehe He still have years ahead of him, and he has to reduce those unforced errors..but then it's Schlager for god sake!!:) he couldn't find a gap to hit pass Schlager, so he hit with a bit of extra pace and the ball always landed long. But then it's Schlager for god sake!!:)

Hah has to be one of the funniest comments i've ever read! For god sake haha :)

But yes, Schlager is incredible. I think this experience is crucial for Liam to reach the top :). All the best to him

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk