Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi everyone!

Nice to see you all using the forum and that you all seem to be enjoying the content and features we have here!

I ordered 5000 leaflets the other week... You can see what one looks like below...

TableTennisDaily Leaflet.jpg

If you have a club... or travel and go to many different clubs or know perhaps 50 or more tt players in a league for example...

If you would like, I can post you how many leaflets you want, for you to give to your friends/family team mates... or even just table tennis players in general that you may not even know. (I will pay all postage fees ect)

Its up to you if you would like to help me..

Have a great weekend!

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
if you can mail me some and get it to me next week I'll be able to distribute some to the clubs here in the US..... I'll be in Minnesota from saturday to saturday and plan on playing at least 3 days while I am there and then i'll be going back to Colorado where I can hand out more ..... let me know I am more then willing to help spread the world of this fantastic site

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Dan I joined here mainly due to a friend on facebook "liking" the site and so I took a look. Didn't join at first, just watched the odd vid. Then there was something it wouldn't let me see (a vid I think) unless I joined, so here I am lol. I think net adverts are a more likely place to get members from than leaflets. Just my opinion though. I'm a forum convert already, getting non-forummers to join (which is largely where leaflets are aimed) is a lot harder I'd think. Good luck anyway.

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
Give it to tournament directors, Dan. I see piles of paddle palace catalog and butterfly flyers last tournament I went to, thats the direct way to reach audience. http://usatt.org/events/tournaments.shtml will give you some leads in usa. Word of mouth is also effective, I pulled 2 friends in already ! btw, have you ever tried Google Analytic service ? if your forum hosting service don't have such function, try this out. You'll have better grasp where your traffics came from. I am guessing around 92% youtube driven :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I'll hand it to some of the kids at our ping pong club at my high school.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I am working at Club Joola Rockville, Maryland USA. I would love distribute to club members. I think 50 copies would be good. So do you mail to me or?

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i go to 2 clubs so i could give a phew out so i could give around 40 out

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks for everyone who wants to help expand TTD..

If, who wants to take part, I will post you 50 leaflets if you Personal Message me your postal address.

Thanks

Dan