Penhold Blade Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Hello guys I saw stiga eternity VPS v chpen which have good features did anyone use it or can give me a good review bout it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
I am a penholder. I do two wing loop similar to Wang Hao’s style.

What is your style? How long have you played penhold? What rubbers are you using right now?

Bro I thought to buy my first equipment I wouldn't say am new to penhold because I been playing casually with penhold since childhood but yes recently since last year I have been playing seriously and am more of a xu xin playstyle guy and I love topspin forehand play my current equipment is ancient DHS vintage chpen with gki hybridz power and gki hybrids gx on my forehand
I saw that stiga eternity VPS v have good reviews so I thought to buy that

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Bro I thought to buy my first equipment I wouldn't say am new to penhold because I been playing casually with penhold since childhood but yes recently since last year I have been playing seriously and am more of a xu xin playstyle guy and I love topspin forehand play my current equipment is ancient DHS vintage chpen with gki hybridz power and gki hybrids gx on my forehand
I saw that stiga eternity VPS v have good reviews so I thought to buy that

Eternity is a very hard wooden blade. It might be a significant jump for you. You will gain a massive amount of speed but lose a hell lot of control.

Many wooden blades for penhold are well tested. Yasaka YEO, Stiga intensity and DHS Hao 2 are safe step ups from your old blade.

Reactions: Aurelian Mihai
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Eternity is a very hard wooden blade. It might be a significant jump for you. You will gain a massive amount of speed but lose a hell lot of control.

Many wooden blades for penhold are well tested. Yasaka YEO, Stiga intensity and DHS Hao 2 are safe step ups from your old blade.

I really liked yasaka eo chpen but I saw when Malin used it he didnt do much mid distance loops and topspin
And I like more of topspin game as mid distance and when I saw Malin using it it didn't have the mechanism for far off the table play
It's just my perspective did u ever used Malin eo.chpen ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I believe extra offensive is one of the best blades if you look at performance/price. Good blade for not So much money.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
I believe extra offensive is one of the best blades if you look at performance/price. Good blade for not So much money.

Lol believe is smth else I also believe it's good but it's my first blade so I want to make sure that's it's good

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Lol believe is smth else I also believe it's good but it's my first blade so I want to make sure that's it's good

EO is as good as it gets for first blade.

Look into tune ups after you try 5 more.

Reactions: Kuba Hajto
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I really liked yasaka eo chpen but I saw when Malin used it he didnt do much mid distance loops and topspin
And I like more of topspin game as mid distance and when I saw Malin using it it didn't have the mechanism for far off the table play
It's just my perspective did u ever used Malin eo.chpen ?

If you like mid distance top spin, YEO might lack the power. Stiga Intensity would suit you.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
H301 is inner ALC with a koto top ply. It will give you more than enough power. But your technique must be good to access the power.

Outer ALC such as DHS Bo carbon is easier to play.

Lol I guess I should get yasaka Malin eo chpen with forehand (DHS hurricane 3 neo commercial) and backhand (DHS goldarc 8)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2018
Just pick any set up and start playing (preferably something popular and generic). Get comfortable with all the basic strokes and practice multiball: robot, partner, and one-on-one coach if you can afford it. Then learn to move so the basic strokes will cover you for every situation, there are only so many scenarios in TT, not complicated...

When you get the basic down pat, then ask yourself if you prefer a different kind of feel in your gear. You should know exactly what you want by then. If not, keep playing until you do.

Keep in mind that there is a limit to how fast a ball can move and it is not the blade. If your attacks are not fast enough, the issue is with your swing, not the blade. A well executed good effort smash with the EO is only a little bit slower than with say a Viscaria, but it will be more forgiving in everything else.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
Just pick any set up and start playing (preferably something popular and generic). Get comfortable with all the basic strokes and practice multiball: robot, partner, and one-on-one coach if you can afford it. Then learn to move so the basic strokes will cover you for every situation, there are only so many scenarios in TT, not complicated...

When you get the basic down pat, then ask yourself if you prefer a different kind of feel in your gear. You should know exactly what you want by then. If not, keep playing until you do.

Keep in mind that there is a limit to how fast a ball can move and it is not the blade. If your attacks are not fast enough, the issue is with your swing, not the blade. A well executed good effort smash with the EO is only a little bit slower than with say a Viscaria, but it will be more forgiving in everything else.

Thanks man I will
I also think Malin extra offensive is a good saving
Btw is tabletennis11 legit ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2020
I am a penholder, still at begginer level (started table tennis two years ago). I like trying new equipment combinations but after several experiments, including different blades and rubbers, i recently decided to stay for a while with a junk racket which cost me less than 10USD on AliExpress (Boer blade, Kokutaku 868 rubbers).

This combination doesn't provide me too much speed without strong footwork, but it's very simple for me to put the ball on the table from both wings, without playing defensively

Here I put some videos from yesterday session
- https://youtu.be/AbziiGFJm64
- https://youtu.be/VC-NqRyeGR4

And this one is also recent https://youtu.be/1qOEp2b1XeY

IMG_20201205_140043360.jpgIMG-20201203-WA0027.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk