DHS Fang Bo alc vs 301

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
Hello, I would like to ask the people who had played with DHS Fang bo alc and DHS 301. I want to know the differences between these two especially which one is faster and stiffer.
I have read tons of comments on both blades but they all are like 50/50, some are saying that fang bo is the stiffer one, even if it has Limba on outer ply others 301 because of Koto.
Could You help me decide which one to choose out of these two? I'll be ordering the X version and I want the faster and stiffer feeling one.
Also would be nice if someone has experience with DHS Hurricane WL allwood blade, I remember i played with it like 10 years ago and loved it but I'm afraid it's kinda outdated now perhaps..

Thank you

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2020
By watching a Chinese guy videos he commented on both blades and he said de 301x is weird and wouldn't reccomend to people and maybe for penholders the title was something like blade made for don't know who, and he really reccomend the fb2x saying the blade he reccomend the most and if you can get the full potential with then you buy a long5 and then w968 just if you really like to loop