Sanwei Target Pro Blue

Hello everyone

Hope you are all safe!! Has anyone here used the Sanwei Target Pro Blue .I'm looking for insight as to its hardness.What are the 39 or 40 degrees hardness like.In recent times I've used the 729 bloom power,Palio CJ8000 and the DHS H3 Neo.Can anyone make a comparison for me? Thanks much!!

JL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
Hello everyone

Hope you are all safe!! Has anyone here used the Sanwei Target Pro Blue .I'm looking for insight as to its hardness.What are the 39 or 40 degrees hardness like.In recent times I've used the 729 bloom power,Palio CJ8000 and the DHS H3 Neo.Can anyone make a comparison for me? Thanks much!!

JL
I have only used the Sanwei Target National, with the blue sponge. But my copy wasn't much to hang in the christmas tree (as we say in Sweden). It's really tacky, the sponge is very hard, and there is no catapult like with H3N. H3N is much more worth it. Its more alive, and you get better speed with H3N, and I play with 41 deg hardness. My opponent had a really easy session when I used STN...

Reactions: latej
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
I have only used the Sanwei Target National, with the blue sponge. But my copy wasn't much to hang in the christmas tree (as we say in Sweden). It's really tacky, the sponge is very hard, and there is no catapult like with H3N. H3N is much more worth it. Its more alive, and you get better speed with H3N, and I play with 41 deg hardness. My opponent had a really easy session when I used STN...

I agree with you. STN is great for control play. The spin and speed is worse than commercial H3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
I think Yinhe moon pro is the best option in this category.

There are two different Yinhe Moon Pro. Hard and Medium. Perhaps even more types somewhere? :) I've tried them both. The Hard version comes domed out of the package, and feels like a faster Big Dipper with a little lower throw. The Medium version isn't domed. It feels like a totally different rubber, I guess it's the sponge that makes it slow, and just boring.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
There is also a soft. I have only used medium (for about 5 years). There have been variations in hardness and amount of factory boost. But lately they have not been domed out of the package. I typically will boost after a month or so of initial use. I use nittaku acoustic and also TTL dictator defensive. I tend prefer the harder versions I've received.

Reactions: mocker88