searchings new blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
Hi everyone,
i'm searching a new blade for my rubbers, both sides friendship super-fx 2.0mm(organe sponge).
I'm a both side topspin attacker close table to mid distance.
Don't want to change my rubbers cause i really like this rubber and play them since years.

Hope anyone can make suggestion or give some tipps

thx ;)

depends on your preference

wood

5 ply - YEO, RW V
7 ply - clipper wood

composite - TBS, MMaze, stradivarius and xiom v1 carbon

i personally use MMaze, its a very good blade for loops and counterloops, although i havent tried it using 729 super fx

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
What do you use now? How do you want your new blade to be different?

That is getting at the actually issue. There are lots of good blades out there. Did you want something slower, faster, more control, more feeling, less vibration, more touch, more power?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
you should try Primorac off-
if it is slow put faster rubbers. great blade for players who are not looking for speed. also very good price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Hello Zya!
A long time I played the Butterfly Primorac Off- and then I wanted more Control and still the same or more speed. I recommend the Avalox P-700! The swedish Blade is fast and still has alot of control in my opinion. Alot of players recommend it too and its designed by the Chinese National team (hehe) ---> for 45 Euro!

Good luck at finding a good blade! ;)

This user has no status.
i really like my Stiga Tube Allround, very good control (a little bit of vibrations to the handle, quite some flex, but without getting a too sloppy feeling, i really really find this blade very good).

ideal for a controlled allround attacker , blocker, looper (works well with hard and softer rubbers), i play now on forehand a red 729-2 sensor (which has a hard sponge (47 ish)) and thanks to the small flex of this blade you get a good dwell and good spin

a carbon blade mostly has less dwell , especially with those hard rubbers you have