Best and easiest way to glue ox pips ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Best and easiest way to glue ox pips???
I bought Hellfire X ox pips to my bh. But dont know hos to glue them on my bat. I allready have a glue sheet and also glue like im using for inverted rubber

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I have used two ways. I think both are shown on Youtube. However, the easiest way is to use a glue sheet but some people don't like glue sheets. The first method I used required taping the 0X sheet to a wine bottle on the top two corners and rolling the sheet on to the blade. The second method I used required wax paper that was placed on the glue on the blade. Then the rubber was placed on the wax paper. Then the wax paper was pulled out slowly making sure the rubber made good contact with the blade and no loose spots or bubbles. I like 755 0X because it is cheap. It isn't the best at anything but a very good compromise LP 0X. The down side is the base of 755 0X is very thin so it is difficult to apply. Don't apply glue to the rubber. It will curl and it never really goes back to its original shape.

Last edited:
I usually glue the sheet on a cardboard with the pips facing against the cardboard. Place adhesive tapes on each side except the bottom part because it needs to be glued. Trace the blade head shape on the cardboard then glue it before cutting with a pair of scissors.