How did i do this?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
which one? The crazy spin move side spin ball at 2.5 seconds or the weird push that was actually top spin? either way the crazy side spin one was reaction and what I like to call "just putting the racket there" the other one was just plain sweet and I conclude that it was cosmic forces and Chris Angel mind freaking your opponent. :-D

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
which one? The crazy spin move side spin ball at 2.5 seconds or the weird push that was actually top spin? either way the crazy side spin one was reaction and what I like to call "just putting the racket there" the other one was just plain sweet and I conclude that it was cosmic forces and Chris Angel mind freaking your opponent. :-D

Thanks for comments guys,,, yeah i think it reversed the spin like you said :D.. hahaha chris angel!! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Yup, I think he put tons of backspin on his serve. Rather than push forward you just contacted the ball with an extreme angle, allowing the spin to be reversed.

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
A blast from the past from Dan. I think it's because you took the ball so early, making it easy for you to touch backspin the ball. Not easy to do mind you. :) Needs exceptionally good coordination, timing, feel and of course, skill. Has anyone else managed to do this kind of returns?

BUMP!! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
A blast from the past from Dan. I think it's because you took the ball so early, making it easy for you to touch backspin the ball. Not easy to do mind you. :) Needs exceptionally good coordination, timing, feel and of course, skill. Has anyone else managed to do this kind of returns?

BUMP!! :)

yeap thats it ! u hit the ball of the bounce ! excellent short play :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
I dont know, for me it was air high ..
Ma Long would smash it in :D
Anyways, speaking of how did I do it..
Today I beat a player 3 leagues higher than me! :p
First time we played he beat me bad 11:1 and 11:4..
Today I won 3:1 :D One game I was 2:6 down .. still managed to win it 11:9 ! :)
Now they say - you will not only play 6th league, we will put you into 5th too :D