Hello there

This user has no status.
This is my first time posting on the forum after followed TTD for quite some time now.

I play competitive table tennis in Belgium at the club TTC Troelant. I am rated E6 513points at the moment in the regional competition (which sadly has been stopped this year).

I'll be looking forward to interacting with all of you and I'm looking forward to possible feedback on my future projects to promote table tennis in my area.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 4 reviews
This is my first time posting on the forum after followed TTD for quite some time now.

I play competitive table tennis in Belgium at the club TTC Troelant. I am rated E6 513points at the moment in the regional competition (which sadly has been stopped this year).

I'll be looking forward to interacting with all of you and I'm looking forward to possible feedback on my future projects to promote table tennis in my area.

WOuld you mind explaining what this raiting means.

This user has no status.

WOuld you mind explaining what this raiting means.

I don't know how the rating system works in other countries. In Belgium my "rank" is E6 and my amount of points is 513 as shown in the graph in the link below. The points change according to my wins and losses and based on this and the ranking of the opponents you defeat you rise or drop in rank the next season.

Rankings are from low to high: NG, F, E6, E4, E2, E0, D6, D4, D2, D0, C6, C4, C2, C0, B6, B4, B2, B0, A
https://ttonline.sporta.be/?menu=6&result=1&sel=4683

Last edited: