Butterfly Kumpuru FL

says [IMG]
says [IMG]
Oct 2011
Just bought a Butterfly Kumpuru FL on a whim. On close inspection its a 3 wood + 2 carbon ply blade. Top surface plies are quite thick Koto and middle ply seems quite soft, not sure if its balsa or ayous though.

Bouncing a ball on the blade generates lots of feedback but it isnt that hard, feels soft. Description by butterfly says its a soft carbon blade, quite spot on and speed is medium.

Any recommendations for suitable rubbers for this blade for those who have used this b4?

says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
What a surprise:) The ol' Kumpuru...I still have mine. I had loads of offers for the blade, but I am not selling. Beautiful blade to use. Got mine when a friend of a friend wanted to sell..10 years ago! It had Sriver G2 on both side and he said it was too fast for him. Got it for RM150!! Cheap:)...Next day, I tried it and it was rubbish. Couldn't get any pace at all!!

So I kept it for the next 2 years until one day I decided to get Butterfly Sriver D13 and Feint...and it suddenly woke up!! Very good control for chopping and looping, not to mention spinny too. I love it:) I got decent pace..but the control blew me away.