Newby

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Hi

Just thought i would say hello to you all, started playing again after 20 years and fully enjoyed the two practice sessions although i was pretty bad, but that was to be expected and the pace of the game changed so much..... now i have "invested in a new blade and some rubbers and will give them a go once they arrive but if any of you could give me some feedback on the items, they are Galaxy W6 blade and i went for Hurricane 3, i have read some reviews but they are dated 2010 at the earliest.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Welcome to the forum papgesig. You'll find that this is a great place for discussion and questions. I hope you enjoy your time here. As for the rubbers and blade they're great for intermediate to advanced players, so if you're just a bit rusty from playing 20 years ago then you'll probably get back into the swing of things; however, if you're a bit less instructed on technique or spin I would recommend rubbers that are a bit more forgiving. Try them out and see how you do and if you're still not getting the hang of it, try some softer rubbers with more control that will teach or give emphasis on learning to spin the ball. Then you could switch back to these rubbers at least on the forehand and really dominate the points.