Model, Soo Yeon Lee is a Table Tennis player!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Ok lets forget Timo Boll and Ma Long for a few minutes and take a look at a table tennis model doing here stuff :D

O yeah!, heres Soo Yeon Lee playing table tennis to!!

Sooyeon Lee is a champion table tennis player turned internationally recognized celebrity. Sooyeon’s remarkable table tennis skills have earned her global recognition in the US, China, New Zealand and her native country, Korea. Her bold sexy look has launched her into film, television and fashion, branding her as the new face of table tennis on the world stage. Taken from Soo Yeon Lee has a website at http://sooyeonlee.com/

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
so this is what keep you up at night... j/k

[email protected], don't be afraid just ask her out, I heard she's still single :eek::eek:

Haha thought i would give her a bit of promotion on my site, because im such a nice guy like that :D... i want her to join this forum,, that would be pretty cool ha... you got any connections pete ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Oooh La La! What red blooded guy could play TT with her at the other end? LOL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
this would surely promote tt

In the China vs. World teamchallenge she appeared for the SPIN New York team in a promotionmatch- a couple of more or less famous americans playing some chinese famous people who is trying to promote the sport further. In the US table tennis is not very popular.

It will definetly promote the sport but mostly in the U.S.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Clearly, Dan is hoping that by promoting her, she will learn about it, and he will have a chance to meet her.

says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
says no prob man well i am from lahore have been playing for...
Apr 2011
In the China vs. World teamchallenge she appeared for the SPIN New York team in a promotionmatch- a couple of more or less famous americans playing some chinese famous people who is trying to promote the sport further. In the US table tennis is not very popular.

It will definetly promote the sport but mostly in the U.S.
i guess something like that will promote tt every where in the continent especially for men