Rubber recomandation for Stiga Infinity vps v

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Hi guys. I have a problem. I like to say about myself that i m an intermidiate player but who only plays for fun, not in tournaments and i was playing with a cheap blade since now. I like to play offensive with fh loops, not so good with bh loops yet, but i will improve that. In a few days my stiga infinity vps v is going to arrive and i don't know what to choose for rubbers. I think i m going to pick rakza X, but don t know if i should pick normal version or the soft one for both sides as i m not so experienced with equipment. I have a good fh technique and i think i could handle rakza x, even if not in the first minute of play, but as i m not so sure, can anyone give me a tip based on how i described my play style? Also a tip about 2.0 or max thickness would be aprecciated. (Advice only about rakza x or rakza x soft please)

MOG

This user has no status.

MOG

This user has no status.
Nov 2016
I am an average player and i used to use an infinity
i always played better with 1.9 or 2.0m rubbers instead of max as it is quite a flexy bouncy blade.

for a newer player i would recommend the thinner rubbers in whatever you choose until you build up your control and touch, especially on bh side

probably a soft or medium rubber would be best

Reactions: SamTheMan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
I am an average player and i used to use an infinity
i always played better with 1.9 or 2.0m rubbers instead of max as it is quite a flexy bouncy blade.

for a newer player i would recommend the thinner rubbers in whatever you choose until you build up your control and touch, especially on bh side

probably a soft or medium rubber would be best

5 years ago i was playing with a friend's blade kreanga aeros which is off+ much more offensive i think and probably less controllable than stiga infinity. He had some tibhar soft rubbers in max thikness which i managed to play decent after few minutes of course. First balls went out of the table but after 10-15 minutes or something i was begining to return some shots he couldn t handle. And i think i m more offensive now since i started to play again. I don t think that for example rakza x soft in max thikness should cause me problems on this blade(stiga infinity). I agree that you should use something to get used to first but if you get used to the blade perfectly in the fisrt day that means you won t progress to much either.