H3 National Blue Sponge for sale.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
This is a precut, boosted (for controlled purposes, VOC free) sheet of H3 Neo National Blue Sponge. It has only been used for 1 day for about 1-2 hours. My dealer gave it to me and I don't really need it so I'd like to resell it. I was thinking around $40 USD plus shipping. For the rubber I think you're getting a bargain as it was boosted by our resident pro and is a solid rubber that is great for tournament play.

Let me know via PM if you're interested guys. I can also send pics if you're interested.

EDIT***
Dimensions are: 156-157 mm long x 151-152 mm wide. The boost effect is wearing off however so I can always reboost which should expand it roughly 2-3 mm in length. Or if you have your own booster shouldn't be a problem either.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
You got it free. It has been cut to a racket that is not the one that the person who will buy it from you will put it on. It has been used. And you want $40.00 for it!

Does anyone else think there is something wrong with this idea? Or is it just me.

I am sorry, but you should keep it and use it on the racket you cut it for.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Um I didn't cut it, I never said I got it for free. I paid for it, I assumed "resell it," would imply that I bought it at discount. It was used for 1-2 hours, but I've checked it and it's still in good condition. Considering the other sheets of rubber I've gotten have sold for $60 at the club I figured $40 would be a fair price. It was also a starting price so that people could always give me a best offer. I was sure I could sell it at the club, but I wanted to offer it online because I've already had several offers from other players to buy used or new sheets so I don't know what you guys are talking about.

If you're not interested no need to post negativity in here guys I get there was some miscommunication, but it's CNT rubber. It sells for $80-$120 USD online I'm selling a barely used sheet for $40. If I don't get an offer soon then I'll sell it at the club because yes the boost effect will be gone soon, but the boosting was done be my resident professional and can always be redone so I don't see a problem on that end.

Also I don't know a single player who hasn't reglued rubber onto new blades or bought used Tenergy (just for example) and glued it on to a different blade even though it doesn't fit perfectly. I don't see how this rubber would be treated any differently.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
My dealer gave it to me and I don't really need it so I'd like to resell it.

Sorry but, "My dealer gave it to me" sounds like he gave it to you. Does not sound like "he sold it to me". Using the word "resell" following "gave it to me," sounds like you are just referring to the fact that you are selling something that has been used.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Also I don't know a single player who hasn't reglued rubber onto new blades or bought used Tenergy (just for example) and glued it on to a different blade even though it doesn't fit perfectly. I don't see how this rubber would be treated any differently.

Most players I know, if they glue a rubber onto their blade and cut it for that blade, and then they don't want it, they usually just give it away. Perhaps the guys I know are generous. But I don't know anyone who glues a sheet of rubber on, uses it for 2 hours and then takes it off to sell it to someone else. I also don't know people who would actually buy that. Again, most of the time when the players I know have a sheet that they are taking off their blade because they are not going to use it, if they don't throw it away, they would give it to someone who could use it.

But what seems most odd about this, is, you glued it on, you hit with it, you wrote about how good it is. Why did you take it off? Why do you want to sell a sheet that you used, regardless of how much you used it. Why wouldn't you just have kept it on, used it and sold a sheet that was new if you actually like and use this kind of rubber? It makes it sound like there is a reason you don't want to use this particular sheet of rubber and you are not giving all the info.

Why wouldn't you just keep this particular sheet, use it, and sell one that really is new and has not been used and has not been put on a blade? I really just don't get it. I must be missing something. Right?

Last edited:
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
says hAHAHAHA THANX MATE :D
Mar 2011
Carl : Most players I know, if they glue a rubber onto their blade and cut it for that blade, and then they don't want it, they usually just give it away.

In fact that's what I do normally. Once I gave away Tenergy25 when it was 1st launched. It didn't suit me at all, and I gave it away after 15mins.:) And 2 days ago I gave away my Calibra coz it's due for a change.

I apologize Richard, you're quite right. I shouldn't say anything negative about it if I am not interested. I always say to myself, "If I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything". I feel bad about it actually....

says wah sama dong kalo gitu... maen pingpong dari kelas...
says wah sama dong kalo gitu... maen pingpong dari kelas...
Nov 2011
hey, i think there is no problem to resell rubber. in my local online-forum even has an independent thread for the 2nd equipment sale, including rubber. the seller always tell the size of rubber and the pics so the buyer won't be disappointed if it doesn't fit to their blade. (it called equipment junk. hehe :D). Mr. Richard said it is great for tournament, not great for his playing-style :)

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
hey, i think there is no problem to resell rubber. in my local online-forum even has an independent thread for the 2nd equipment sale, including rubber. the seller always tell the size of rubber and the pics so the buyer won't be disappointed if it doesn't fit to their blade. (it called equipment junk. hehe :D). Mr. Richard said it is great for tournament, not great for his playing-style :)

Where did he say it was not good for his style of play? He actually said he did not need it so he though he would sell it.

Until recently Mr. RicharD actually was using this kind of rubber, but I see now he has changed to TG3 (Skyline III) which is very similar to Hurricane III: sort of like switching from Tenergy 05 to Tenergy 64.

However, would you pay $40.00 for something used and "pre-cut" for a different blade? Look, regardless of how much this rubber costs new, $40.00 for something used, when you are talking about rubber sounds like there is something off to me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
lets get this straight folks...buying a used rubber via the internet isnt a wise choice because u dont know what u are getting , Mr Richard and only himself knows if the rubber is in good condition or not . The size problem (because its precut to a specific blade size ) isnt a problem though because if you boost it , it will grow bigger than any blade size out there . So i personally think if Mr Richard has proofs of the quality of the rubber , he should post them photos videos etc , these kind of evidence will convince users who want to try a H3 national blue sponge in a very cheap price , if the rubber is trully used for 1-2 hours as Mr Richard claims .

Im just expressing my humble opinion :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I chose to buy the sheet from my co worker and wanted to sell it. I think I've actually already sold the rubber online from PM's. And yes I will give dimensions and pictures to the buyer. I'm not being unprofessional.

Frankly this conversation should end that if you're not a Dealer of TT products and if you've rarely played in more than a handful of clubs across the country you really shouldn't be arguing about what is acceptable in club atmosphere and what isn't. I've been to dozens of clubs and been president of 2 of Penn State's clubs. I've dealt rubber for 4 years now and can sell sheets no problem. I was just giving a shout out to the online community seeing as I'm new to it and seeing if any interest was there. Turns out there was.

But frankly please stop arguing with me. If people do not want to buy a sheet of rubber in the "sales section" of the forum then don't post. No need to spam a thread because you feel that you don't want the rubber. It wastes both our time.

This'll be the last I reply to convos like this, but I will be posting more CNT rubber online now for friendly sales. Not looking to make a huge profit, but yes if I can make 20-25 percent I'll ask for it.

Thanks and l8ers.

EDIT***
Dimensions are: 156-157 mm long x 151-152 mm wide. The boost effect is wearing off however so I can always reboost which should expand it roughly 2-3 mm in length. Or if you have your own booster shouldn't be a problem either.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I chose to buy the sheet from my co worker and wanted to sell it. I think I've actually already sold the rubber online from PM's. And yes I will give dimensions and pictures to the buyer. I'm not being unprofessional.

Frankly this conversation should end that if you're not a Dealer of TT products and if you've rarely played in more than a handful of clubs across the country you really shouldn't be arguing about what is acceptable in club atmosphere and what isn't. I've been to dozens of clubs and been president of 2 of Penn State's clubs. I've dealt rubber for 4 years now and can sell sheets no problem. I was just giving a shout out to the online community seeing as I'm new to it and seeing if any interest was there. Turns out there was.

But frankly please stop arguing with me. If people do not want to buy a sheet of rubber in the "sales section" of the forum then don't post. No need to spam a thread because you feel that you don't want the rubber. It wastes both our time.

This'll be the last I reply to convos like this, but I will be posting more CNT rubber online now for friendly sales. Not looking to make a huge profit, but yes if I can make 20-25 percent I'll ask for it.

Thanks and l8ers.

EDIT***

probably you werent replying to my post but if you did , i want to make it clear that i didnt have any intentions at all to spam your post or to create a negative image of you selling a "spoiled" rubber as carl described it . im just saying that i think its more honest of you to post photos of the rubber or even better a video (perhaps playing short long balls and some strokes with various spins) if you like to promote it even better .

Im not questioning the quality of your rubber , thats why i believe its for your own profit (and off course the buyer's) to advertise it even better by posting some pictures or videos of it here in public , so that you can create a more positive image of what you are selling .

cheers and have fun ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
As I've said before I'd post pictures to anyone who PM's me. I've got some videos of me playing with the TG3 and H3 before but I wouldn't be willing to reglue and play with this sheet because it really is barely used. It would defeat the purpose of my selling it. I already have a sheet of H3 and TG3 that I play with currently.

And TTfrenzy no I wasn't referring to anything you said. I just would like to sell the rubber to interested buyers.

This user has no status.
In fact that's what I do normally. Once I gave away Tenergy25 when it was 1st launched. It didn't suit me at all, and I gave it away after 15mins.:) And 2 days ago I gave away my Calibra coz it's due for a change.

I apologize Richard, you're quite right. I shouldn't say anything negative about it if I am not interested. I always say to myself, "If I don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything". I feel bad about it actually....

Yeah, I am with you Sir, if you have nothing to speak good at all then don't say anything.