Donic blades

Donic blades are of good stuff. I have a Donic Carbo Systen OFF + and it is very nice.
HEY judah!! i have one too,but sadly i do not use it anymore...
I am playing with Donic Blackthunder OFF+ its a good blade... Pretty decent loops can be generated with it if it's combined with a spinny rubber :)

says wah sama dong kalo gitu... maen pingpong dari kelas...
says wah sama dong kalo gitu... maen pingpong dari kelas...
Nov 2011
i used to use persson power carbon. it's a horrible speedy carbon blade, but when paired with tensor rubber, it would be a great offensive blade. it has great speed, but you can do anything you want. superb

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2012
Donic blades are pretty decent. I use a Clipper as well but I also have a Donic Persson Power Play Senso V1. It plays very similarly to the Clipper. Slight differences in feel.
Donic PPP is a soft 7-ply wood blade. Clipper is a hard 7-ply wood blade. there's a huge different. PPP is not only a good blade for beginner but also a blade with nice control.

in my opinion:
1)DONIC PERSSON CARBOTEC: in China and Taiwan, we say this blade is similar to Boll Spirit. just similar, Boll Spirit is still unique ;).
2)DONIC Waldner SENSO ULTRA CARBON: wooden blade feeling carbon blade, easy to control.
3)DONIC OVTCHAROV SENSO V1: nice 7-ply wooden blade, very hot in China, Chinese rubbers are good on it.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I CAN!!!! :D :D :D I use the Waldner Senso Carbon. I have been playing for 14 years and it is the best blade I have EVER used. It has a superb balance of feeling and speed due to the combination of a hollow handle and a carbon fibre composite. Absolutely love it :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
I CAN!!!! :D :D :D I use the Waldner Senso Carbon. I have been playing for 14 years and it is the best blade I have EVER used. It has a superb balance of feeling and speed due to the combination of a hollow handle and a carbon fibre composite. Absolutely love it :)

i see you are using MMaze now, can i ask what the mmaze has to offer that the WSC does not have?

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
I'm not, I haven't updated my profile. I had the WSC and it broke, MMaze was my spare blade and I used it for months and didn't really like it. In the end there was only one thing for me to do! return to the WSC and things have been going great!

This user has no status.
hello, i also played with the Waldner Senso Carbon, it is an OFF- blade i would say , a carbon blade with a rather "wood" feel and good control/speed/feeling ratio, plays very well with tensors, it is only lightly head heavy, i used a Tibhar Nimbus (red,2mm) on it and this had a very good control,speed,spin result.
i know for a fact (because i was the umpire at one of his matches last year) that for example Cedric Nuytinck (Belgian youth player in red shirt here against Simon Gauzy) plays the flared Waldner Senso Carbon blade with 2 sides Joola Express (1 or 2), max thickness
i find the blade to have a large sweetspot, and good dwell time for a carbon blade, in the meantime i find the Stiga Tube Allround better because only slightly slower but with GREAT control feeling (it has a small vibration in your hand which i like , because i really feel the ball, the WSC has less vibration and feels more solid like one piece of equipment, also it has only little flex in it)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
@Matt : How did your WSC break ? for me the head just broke of the handle , even though I did not hit anything ... it was pretty funny and sad at the same time . was just telling some body ... "kill your opponent" and did a hammer motion in the air with the blade and the head went off flying ...I was left with the handle ..... I know another guy with whom the same thing happened .. and I was playing with this only for 1-1.5 years...

Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
@Matt : How did your WSC break ? for me the head just broke of the handle , even though I did not hit anything ... it was pretty funny and sad at the same time . was just telling some body ... "kill your opponent" and did a hammer motion in the air with the blade and the head went off flying ...I was left with the handle ..... I know another guy with whom the same thing happened .. and I was playing with this only for 1-1.5 years...

In theory it didn't 'break' as such. The carbon sheet shattered in the blade and once that happens to a blade it is essentially useless. You can maintain as much technical consistency as you want and the ball just does what it wants and you lose your touch, it ruined the second half of my year last year until I figured it out and changed to my Maze blade as a spare.