PDA

View Full Version : These new rubbers coming soon!

NTclub
04-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Now, Tenergy 80 is hot in many forums. The following rubbers are new rubbers registered on ITTF.

Andro
Rasant In
Impuls Powersponge

Butterfly
Tenergy 80
Largestorm  

Donic
Bluefire M1
Bluefire M2
Bluefire M3
Piranja Anti

Nittaku
Fastarc C-1
Zalt In
Alhelg

XIOM
Vega Japan
Sigma II Pro
Sigma II Europe
Musa I
Musa II

TSP
Spin Magic

YASAKA
Rifle In
Rifle Speed
MIZUNO
Booster HP

JUIC
T+
J9+

Source:
http://www.ittf.com/stories/pictures/LARC_33.pdf

judah000
04-06-2012, 06:29 AM
WOW!!!!! Now I can't wait for Tenergy 80, but I am sure it is gonna be really expensive

UpSideDownCarl
04-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Now, Tenergy 80 is hot in many forums. The following rubbers are new rubbers registered on ITTF.

In what forums???? I did a search and only found stuff like:

Tenergy 80, now they are saying the price after the name; Now they are giving the weight after the name; it is for people over 80; it probably in preparation for the 80 mm ball.

Where is it hot? What forums have any info on this rubber?

WiWa
04-06-2012, 12:48 PM
Lol, the price after the name haha I like that one. Tenergy 05 looking pretty good now huh :p I'm curious about the Xiom Sigma II, I tried the Sigma from a friend and I really liked it. Maybe I'll get a Sigma II Pro :)

UpSideDownCarl
04-06-2012, 01:05 PM
Lol, the price after the name haha I like that one. Tenergy 05 looking pretty good now huh :p I'm curious about the Xiom Sigma II, I tried the Sigma from a friend and I really liked it. Maybe I'll get a Sigma II Pro :)

I would love to try Sigma II Pro also.

Ygor
04-06-2012, 01:25 PM
I am interested what represents Donic Bluefire M1 ... ! Will be it better than Donic Acuda S1 ? )))

daxx101
04-06-2012, 01:47 PM
wow..ill try those rubbers!

NTclub
04-06-2012, 01:48 PM
You can find the forums by searching with a key-word "tenergy 80" in Google or Yahoo!

Ygor
04-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Also appeared and new Donic Blades !
http://ooakforum.com/download/file.php?id=436&sid=f030414ed258f1c8456d3791337e0724

azlan
04-06-2012, 01:55 PM
In what forums???? I did a search and only found stuff like:

Tenergy 80, now they are saying the price after the name; Now they are giving the weight after the name; it is for people over 80; it probably in preparation for the 80 mm ball.

Where is it hot? What forums have any info on this rubber?

Maybe it's being mentioned in the Japanese forums:)..in Japanese hahaha

MildSeven
04-07-2012, 03:20 AM
If that s a new dotec handle that is just a regular ST with cork, could be very interesting. As for Tenergy 80, I hope it pushes forward the power envelope beyond Tenergy. Tenergy's are still only about 70% performance of my old glued Viscaria+Bryce and if the new rubber can get us closer to true glue era speed+spin I would be all over it.

judah000
04-07-2012, 05:21 AM
The blades look so hot!!!

Bishop Rasta 27
04-13-2012, 04:44 AM
any new stuff from 729?

ttmedari
04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Xiom new Hayabusa series?

PlasmaLight
04-14-2012, 12:56 PM

i am playing the sigma europe since 6 month now. best rubber ever seen in the game ;) for me its better than tenergy. looking forward to the sigma II ^^

jmillsy2
04-14-2012, 02:05 PM
i cant wait! dont think ill be getting any of them though but it will be interesting to see what other players think of them- ill be sticking to my hurricane 3 and curl p1r i still use a matsu****a im waiting for a blade of the same quality to be brought out by butterfly!

Anders123
04-14-2012, 02:09 PM
I just bought the Andro Rasant, so i'm really curious to see how it will do :)

azlan
04-15-2012, 07:14 AM
I just bought the Andro Rasant, so i'm really curious to see how it will do :)

Tell us how it goes Anders. :)

Anders123
04-15-2012, 07:24 AM

I will do. :) Still waiting to get it. Shipping takes a couple of days.

Scorpnox
04-15-2012, 10:15 AM

what kind of rubber is it? OFF? hard or soft?

Anders123
04-15-2012, 10:28 AM
It's softer than the Hexer HD.

Rhydian
04-15-2012, 10:43 AM
I want to know how the Xiom rubbers are!
Since I'm playing them and I find them really good, I'm curious about the new ones ;)

fongchengloy
04-15-2012, 01:08 PM

Andro
Rasant In
Impuls Powersponge

Butterfly
Tenergy 80
Largestorm  

Donic
Bluefire M1
Bluefire M2
Bluefire M3
Piranja Anti

Nittaku
Fastarc C-1
Zalt In
Alhelg

XIOM
Vega Japan
Sigma II Pro
Sigma II Europe
Musa I
Musa II

TSP
Spin Magic

YASAKA
Rifle In
Rifle Speed
MIZUNO
Booster HP

JUIC
T+
J9+

Source:
http://www.ittf.com/stories/pictures/LARC_33.pdf

Have we wonder why all manufacturers are coming out with new rubbers very often? And we just buy them and try. Let's sit back and think; each time you put on a new branded rubber, does your game improve? Can you beat your regular opponents with the new branded rubber that you can't beat using the old rubber? It is a waste of money or we are just addicted to this game or curious of all these new rubbers? I remember those days in the 70s, we only buy BTY Sriver, Sriver...and Sriver. Now the market is flooded with more than 1,000 type of rubbers, can we try all of them?

Scorpnox
04-15-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm just searching for the perfect rubber and when I find it I will stick to it :)

I found it for my FH, Rakza 7 soft but I'm still searching for my BH...

jmillsy2
04-15-2012, 03:04 PM
I'm just searching for the perfect rubber and when I find it I will stick to it :)

I found it for my FH, Rakza 7 soft but I'm still searching for my BH...

aha, the classic "perfect rubber" thought process..mind you, i do it too! i love my bat at the momenrt though i feel as though i am playing much better with it than i was playing before!

phillypong
04-17-2012, 02:39 PM
yeah, the "perfect" rubber does not exist

4 years ago i bought a Joola Mambo GP (with the GP= glue power sponge), it said on the promotion texts that the rubber had built in speed glue effect and the sound , but no , it was not like speed glue at all and the special glue sound was not there either (i should have asked my money back in fact, now that i think about it :mad:)

the manufacturers (in fact a lot of the rubbers are just made by ESN and the companies do the marketing) are just trying to milk us out on our cash :mad:

Giangt
04-17-2012, 03:13 PM
Well in my mind I think we have to adjust ourselves to what's on the marked. All the new rubber are developed with certain criteria ( i.e glue ban, blade types, ball size etc.) and maybe the aren't big notable differences but in a engineering perspective the results are best for each criteria. Many people stick to what they've played with, but in the end it all comes down to who is selling the most.

Scorpnox
04-17-2012, 04:37 PM
Well in my mind I think we have to adjust ourselves to what's on the marked. All the new rubber are developed with certain criteria ( i.e glue ban, blade types, ball size etc.) and maybe the aren't big notable differences but in a engineering perspective the results are best for each criteria. Many people stick to what they've played with, but in the end it all comes down to who is selling the most.

True, and thats really a shame... I hope that all the prices don't go up like the tenergies :confused:

azlan
04-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Have we wonder why all manufacturers are coming out with new rubbers very often? And we just buy them and try. Let's sit back and think; each time you put on a new branded rubber, does your game improve? Can you beat your regular opponents with the new branded rubber that you can't beat using the old rubber? It is a waste of money or we are just addicted to this game or curious of all these new rubbers? I remember those days in the 70s, we only buy BTY Sriver, Sriver...and Sriver. Now the market is flooded with more than 1,000 type of rubbers, can we try all of them?

Yeah Fong:)...I agree, but you have to admit, it sure is fun:). Most of us would like to think we improve with a new set up, but some are opposites. These manufacturers knows they can make serious money, otherwise why would they bother.:) And we hope we can beat our regular opponents with the new rubbers too.

I grew up with Sriver too, and Super Sriver. I don't normally change my set up. Once I am comfortable with my set up, you going to need a shot gun pointing to my head to try another rubber. hahaha

Anders
04-17-2012, 10:20 PM

I think the people that was all conservative about Sriver back in the days are either still using it with speed glue, or just buying Tenergy and Tenergy and Tenergy... At least the older guys I know does that, and probably many others ;)

skillzbeer
04-18-2012, 11:18 AM
apparently Tibhar is also coming up with a new rubber: 5Q, very curious about that one to!