Did Zhang Jike throw away this set???

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Watch the last 5 points of this set,,, seems like Zhang Jike missed shots he should never miss and his attitude was'nt as usual. Its the world cup!!!

Post below, what do you think of the situation?

Reactions: aspitalak
This user has no status.
I think this is what happens. Especially with the chinese.
You know when you just cant seem to concentrate or u know that you are miss timing your shots slightly or not reading the spin. Just generally not playing up to par with your normal standard.
Well now imagine your playing against a top chinese where their shots are so precise and perfect. If you are not playing up to par then they will make u look like rubbish just missing all these shots you don't usually miss.
Thats just my opinion

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I think this is what happens. Especially with the chinese.
You know when you just cant seem to concentrate or u know that you are miss timing your shots slightly or not reading the spin. Just generally not playing up to par with your normal standard.
Well now imagine your playing against a top chinese where their shots are so precise and perfect. If you are not playing up to par then they will make u look like rubbish just missing all these shots you don't usually miss.
Thats just my opinion

Yeah good point, I just put here to see what everyone thought, because someone message me it to my youtube channel. And it does seem quite odd the last 5 points hehe.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
i see dumping or throwing a match on all levels local tournaments world class tournaments the one that still sticks in my head is Waldner vs Jorgen 1991 world championships finals Waldner was a Beast beating everyone i feel in my heart he dumped this one certain shots he was missing cmon just making a point!!!It happens all accross the board Noteable Davedenyo professional tennis player when he was accussed of dumping a couple years ago

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I feel like Zhang is a little lack of concentration. Also Wang Hao's experience kicks in and invite Zhang to attack those seemingly easy shots. Wang Hao played a controlled aggressive game because he knows Zhang must be nervous. Ma Lin once said in his interview that playing young guys like Zhang is tough, but once he can keep up the score with the young guys, he knows that they are gonna screw up at the key moments.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2011
As a practitioner of Ninjutsu, I can tell you that we don't waste our time with crap like that. We leave that stuff to Hollywood. Ninjutsu only teaches effective techniques that have been proven to work over the course of several hundred years. I assure you that a "spirit fist" didn't make the cut.

Ian

This user has no status.

Ian

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I've heard rumours of dumping games but without concrete evidence it's pretty difficult to go around making accusations. I've heard several times that if Chinese players come up against each other, coaches sometimes fix a winner. An example I can think of was in the WTTC 2003, where Kong Linghui easily beat compratiot Qiu Yuke (who beat Boll in a previous round).

I've also heard rumours of some fixing at exhibition events I've been to in England. Some examples I can think of is Drinkhall beating Persson, and Syed taking Boll to 5 games. I'd imagine this would have been done to give the English crowd to cheer about.

It could though, all be a load of rubbish!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I've heard rumours of dumping games but without concrete evidence it's pretty difficult to go around making accusations. I've heard several times that if Chinese players come up against each other, coaches sometimes fix a winner. An example I can think of was in the WTTC 2003, where Kong Linghui easily beat compratiot Qiu Yuke (who beat Boll in a previous round).

I've also heard rumours of some fixing at exhibition events I've been to in England. Some examples I can think of is Drinkhall beating Persson, and Syed taking Boll to 5 games. I'd imagine this would have been done to give the English crowd to cheer about.

It could though, all be a load of rubbish!

i think drinkhall deserved that win and didnt looked fixed whe i saw it live but i agree the boll vs syed looks suspicios

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I yesterday see match Ma Lin vs Wang Liqin in 2009
- it is hard fighter and good sample for young players.

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
there is always a moment that you will lose a bit of your concentration in match.

Yeah, right ... also when u feel is u r going to loss.