Haifu Seamoon Booster vs other boosters

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Hello again , i gave it a shot and after putting 2 thin layers i took 2 photos ! 1st is after 6 hours 2nd after 8 hours . This booster has 250 ml and its 7 $ cheaper than dian chi (130 ml)

photo 1 , 6 hours haifu seamoon H3 bs 6 HOURS.jpg

photo 2 , 8 hours haifu seamoon H3 bs 8 HOURS.jpg

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
Wow pretty strong stuff!!! Is the effect as good as Dian Chi? BTW is that a normal day at the office ;)

i havent played with the rubber yet ! as soon as i play with it i will post the results . judging just from the curl of the rubber then this booster is more strong than dian chi . if it lasts for the same amount of time (1 month) as dian chi , then , haifu seamoon is better and cheaper...stay tuned for more results

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
i havent played with the rubber yet ! as soon as i play with it i will post the results . judging just from the curl of the rubber then this booster is more strong than dian chi . if it lasts for the same amount of time (1 month) as dian chi , then , haifu seamoon is better and cheaper...stay tuned for more results

Looking forward to hear more! :) Get on with it mate!!! ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
interesting how with this one you dont have to have the glue layer to apply the stuff.. handy for keeping rubber weight down

u mean for haifu seamoon booster ? boosters like dian chi or seamoon can be applied either before or after the glue layer so its not a big deal :p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
ok so i played yesterday with the rubber . I glued it onto an old yasaka gatien extra blade and it was pretty fast ! This booster really rocks , on another test i also made with dian chi boosted rubbers i noticed that haifu seamoon is much better (results below) . The only dangerous thing is that experimenting with this booster i found that if you put too much , the rubber is gonna be faster or thicker than expected . So take care of the layers to be really thin each time you boost . I recommend 3 very thin layers first time and then 1 layer each time you reboost . Layers must be even more thin compared to dian chi

on the rebound test i made on the gatien extra blade , haifu boosted rubber rebounds approximately 1 cm more than dian chi (check dian chi topic) compared to a boosted h3 on a timo boll alc blade which is very fast compared to gatien extra !

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Does anyone have any idea what chemicals are this booster. Is it VOCs, or is it some synthetic substance that causes the sponge to expand. I would expect that it is some form of solvent. Any idea of whether it is harmful to your health to inhale the fumes from this? Do you need to apply it in a well ventilated area?

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
thats sound great, how about speed in comparison to control and spin?? is there to much of one without the other?

the effect is similar to dian chi and a bit faster but with same spin , control is very good also .

@ carl i dont know the chemicals but i dont think it has voc because i smell it and if it has then they exist in a very very very small proportion . it stinks a bit bad though , couldnt smell it for more than 5 seconds . i dont think ventilated areas do much of a difference , i suppose instructions would exist if that was the case.

anyway it smells similar to dian chi only but with a much more strong scent

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
the effect is similar to dian chi and a bit faster but with same spin , control is very good also .

@ carl i dont know the chemicals but i dont think it has voc because i smell it and if it has then they exist in a very very very small proportion . it stinks a bit bad though , couldnt smell it for more than 5 seconds . i dont think ventilated areas do much of a difference , i suppose instructions would exist if that was the case.

anyway it smells similar to dian chi only but with a much more strong scent

Interesting. Thanks for the info. It does look like it works well. I wonder what they are using that expands the sponge that much. It is kind of cool that they have figured out how to do that without VOCs.

says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
Jan 2012
Any new impressions about the Seamoon booster ? I'd like a comparison if someone has tried them all: Haifu oil --> Dianchi --> Seamoon --> Haifu new booster ! :p

Q: Anybody has the feel that when you have boosted your H3N Prov a second time, it's not like when you first tuned it ? the sponge expands again and the feeling becomes harder cause the sponge is so tensed... I loved my 39° when freshly tuned, but when I did it a second time 1 month later, it was different... Almost the same happened with my 38°, but even if it's the third time I apply dianchi on it, it still good, but a bit hard. I totally understand why chinese pro players throw away their sheets after the first tuning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
i played with it in wednesday in a very small training session and its effect is similar to dian chi so i will go with seamoon all the way because is cheaper and has the double amount of oil in the bottle !

i dont quite understand what you are saying about the sponge getting harder , after boosting the sponge gets softer and the topsheet is more elastic , after 3 boosts (in a 3 month perios) with dian chi in my old H3 neo rubber it doesnt even need to boost it again ! the topsheet is still tensed and more elastic and the tackiness still exists in very good percentage compared to a new rubber ! ive cleaned it good and then let the paddle onto a ball and after 10 minutes it picked it up for 2 whole seconds ! gotta love h3 rubbers :p

Reactions: Suga D and fais