clipper cc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
I've never used the clipper wood. I switched from the timo boll spirit because i changed my FH rubber from t05 to hurricane 3. I currently use H3 on my FH and t05 on my BH with the clipper cc. It works well. It is softer then my timo boll spirit and timo boll ALC, which works much better with the H3 (which is a very hard rubber). if u wanna use soft rubber like T05, use something like the ALC or spirit.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I've never used the clipper wood. I switched from the timo boll spirit because i changed my FH rubber from t05 to hurricane 3. I currently use H3 on my FH and t05 on my BH with the clipper cc. It works well. It is softer then my timo boll spirit and timo boll ALC, which works much better with the H3 (which is a very hard rubber). if u wanna use soft rubber like T05, use something like the ALC or spirit.

Is it about the same speed as the TBS or the TB ALC, is it slower, faster?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
maybe slightly slower, but not much different.

Based on that, my guess is that it plays very much like a regular Clipper and is only slightly faster than a regular Clipper.

I know with the Clipper CR, the marketing says it is faster than a Clipper Classic, but most Clipper CRs that I have felt are actually a little slower and have a tiny bit more control than the Clipper Classic. However, the difference between the CR and the Classic is almost unnoticeable. But, my guess is that, because of the carbon there is a little more of a difference between the Clipper CC and the Clipper Classic. And if it is almost the same speed as the Timo Boll ALC and Spirit, it is only a very small amount faster than the Classic. I don't think the extra speed will cause you a drop-off in control though.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Originally Posted by yang_fan

i've got 3 rubbers for clipper cc : tenergy 64 , calibra lt spin and calibra lt plus . which of them will match better ?