H3 Neo and H5

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hey Community, i boosted with 2 layers of Falco the H3 pro neo blue sponge how many layers glue should I use? I use the Rev3 glue high vis and before i used the Falco booster i applied one layer of the glue. Now its not Curly and I want to glue my h5 sealed (with rev sealer). How many Lines and Layers I should apply? One Layer and Line to blade and one to layer and line to ruber? Or i should use more?? At secound, I didnt remove the neo boost layer is that a problem ?
At least i sealed my Long5 with rev Sealer is that a problem? I wanna change my rubber all 3 months and pingsunday told me if Ill do that i have to seal my Blade! Now I see many topics who disagree with Long5 Seal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hey Community, i boosted with 2 layers of Falco the H3 pro neo blue sponge how many layers glue should I use? I use the Rev3 glue high vis and before i used the Falco booster i applied one layer of the glue. Now its not Curly and I want to glue my h5 sealed (with rev sealer). How many Lines and Layers I should apply? One Layer and Line to blade and one to layer and line to ruber? Or i should use more?? At secound, I didnt remove the neo boost layer is that a problem ?
At least i sealed my Long5 with rev Sealer is that a problem? I wanna change my rubber all 3 months and pingsunday told me if Ill do that i have to seal my Blade! Now I see many topics who disagree with Long5 Seal.

Typical Chinese players boost like this:
1- 1-2 layers of water based glue
2- 1 layer of booster, once dry, a layer of glue
3- after 24 hours, another layer of booster, once dry, another layer of glue

How many times you need to repeat step 3 depends on the sponge hardness.

For a 39 degree, a total of 2 layers of booster is sufficient. For 40 degree, probably 3 layers.