H3 Neo and H5

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2021
Hey Community, i boosted with 2 layers of Falco the H3 pro neo blue sponge how many layers glue should I use? I use the Rev3 glue high vis and before i used the Falco booster i applied one layer of the glue. Now its not Curly and I want to glue my h5 sealed (with rev sealer). How many Lines and Layers I should apply? One Layer and Line to blade and one to layer and line to ruber? Or i should use more?? At secound, I didnt remove the neo boost layer is that a problem ?
At least i sealed my Long5 with rev Sealer is that a problem? I wanna change my rubber all 3 months and pingsunday told me if Ill do that i have to seal my Blade! Now I see many topics who disagree with Long5 Seal.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2020
Read 1 reviews
Hey Community, i boosted with 2 layers of Falco the H3 pro neo blue sponge how many layers glue should I use? I use the Rev3 glue high vis and before i used the Falco booster i applied one layer of the glue. Now its not Curly and I want to glue my h5 sealed (with rev sealer). How many Lines and Layers I should apply? One Layer and Line to blade and one to layer and line to ruber? Or i should use more?? At secound, I didnt remove the neo boost layer is that a problem ?
At least i sealed my Long5 with rev Sealer is that a problem? I wanna change my rubber all 3 months and pingsunday told me if Ill do that i have to seal my Blade! Now I see many topics who disagree with Long5 Seal.

I ususally do fine with 2 layers on the sponge and one on the blade. It glues perfectly even in curled condition.

In case you are playing tournaments i would suggest to not use many more layers especially not with 2.2 thickness. You might get too close or even beyond the max thickness you are allowed to have.
With 2.1 at least another layer should be no problem but not needed in my experience.

More input on H3 and boosting: https://ooakforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37360

Sealing a blade is usually not a problem. More information on that you can find in this current topic: https://www.tabletennisdaily.com/forum/showthread.php?26236-Dhs-w968-hurricane-long-5-splintering-issues/page3&p=356827&viewfull=1#post356827

Especially upsidedowncarl gave some usefull input to that subject.

Last edited: