Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey TTD community!

I am going to interview table tennis professionals for you here on this site and i have now made my interview template .

I am giving you this opportunity to ask a professional a question. Post below a question on what you would like to know about a professional and I will consider putting it into the interview with your members login name before the question on the interview :D

The players will all be ranked above 300 in the world and will be uploaded soon. So get posting!

Thanks

Dan

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Ask a professional a question

Hey TTD community!

I am going to interview table tennis professionals for you here on this site and i have now made my interview template .

I am giving you this opportunity to ask a professional a question. Post below a question on what you would like to know about a professional and I will consider putting it into the interview with your members login name before the question on the interview :D

The players will all be ranked above 300 in the world and will be uploaded soon. So get posting!

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,
I would ask what career would you like to do when your playing days are over, will you stay working in table tennis such as coaching etc ?

says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
says anyone tel me where can i buy the return board here in...
Nov 2010
hello dan...can you ask a pro if how did he prepare his game the night or the day before his game???

This user has no status.
Hey TTD community!

Thanks

Dan

hey Dan .. i would also like to ask
what is your mind strategy when you're losing a game by 2 SETS(or 3 ) to coming back into game?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
What are the warm up exercises that you do before your training session and before a match?