Amazing TT find of the day

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
nice i was standing right behind the camera during this match. heming is 16 and simon (my coach) is 27 thats why it was a flogging simon is much better than people give him credit for he used to hold his own against top players but now he's gained wait and smokes cigarettes not so good for him but he is a very smart player unlike hemming :p

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
check out the youtube channel TACSHOW123 it's jaapanese but there's some cool stuff on there

says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
check out the youtube channel TACSHOW123 it's jaapanese but there's some cool stuff on there

oh yeah I have his clips collection thanks to [keepvid.com], this guy is 新井卓将 Arai Takashi
pen holders would definitely benefit from his videos, esp on back hands, this guy is amazing !

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
aww on ya phil. the match was played at albury wodonga table tennis centre and it is a shed it's not bad tho the lighting and floors are very good

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010

you might have seen this one but i think it's always good to watch the pros side on

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Wow, that lat vid was amazing, never knew that. Ill try to focus on stuff like this when i play.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

I've been looking for hd quality of this vid, where Chen Weixing comes about to defeat Wang Liqin, thats an amazing match I'd like to study. Dan do you have anything up in your collection ?

Hey Peter

Im sorry but i dont have this in my collection. Do you know which event this was?