Backhand loop rubber

This user has no status.
I have a question because I'm hesitating for my setup for next year...

I play with Rakza 7 soft in the FH but i'm looking for a new rubber for my BH.

I hesitate between Rakza 7 soft and Calibra Spin

In my backhand I like to loop on underspin to open the game or to finish off immediately ...

I play agressive, mostly on spin with my both sides so it's an important choice.

What do you guys think?

This user has no status.
It's best if you use Calibra Sound (soft and immense spin plus that great sound when you hit it). Calibra Spin is a bit springy.

I would NOT recommend Calibra Sound for your backhand Scopnox , i have played with this Calibra Sound and it is not so spin oriented, but i find it VERY springy, a LOT of catapult and speed , very aggressive stuff. Very difficult to push short or other short game. I play in Belgium as a C4 (2e prov Vlaams-Brabant, we zijn 2de dit jaar in onze reeks). Waar speel jij ? Klassement ?

It is possible to make good spin with it but after a short time the pure grip of the rubber is gone and it becomes a speed deamon imo :p

This user has no status.
I would NOT recommend Calibra Sound for your backhand Scopnox , i have played with this Calibra Sound and it is not so spin oriented, but i find it VERY springy, a LOT of catapult and speed , very aggressive stuff. Very difficult to push short or other short game. I play in Belgium as a C4 (2e prov Vlaams-Brabant, we zijn 2de dit jaar in onze reeks). Waar speel jij ? Klassement ?

It is possible to make good spin with it but after a short time the pure grip of the rubber is gone and it becomes a speed deamon imo :p

ik speel ook in Vl brabant en ben E6 maar ga E0 worden volgend jaar... ik weet dat dit je wrs gaat afschrikken en je gaat denken dat ik slecht ben maar ik ben heeel hard onder geklasseerd :p...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
If you're having trouble opening up on loops then that is a technique thing not a rubber thing. No matter what the rubber as long as the technique is solid you should be able to open up on the underspin serves or pushes. If you need a bit more dwell then softer rubbers will help, but if you can't open up with sriver fx or even with your razka 7 soft you shouldn't be upgrading to the more medium sponge levels of calibra and xiom.

This user has no status.
If you're having trouble opening up on loops then that is a technique thing not a rubber thing. No matter what the rubber as long as the technique is solid you should be able to open up on the underspin serves or pushes. If you need a bit more dwell then softer rubbers will help, but if you can't open up with sriver fx or even with your razka 7 soft you shouldn't be upgrading to the more medium sponge levels of calibra and xiom.

I played some weeks with Rakza 2.0 mm on my backhand but that was last year and I quickly switched to a cheap, slower rubber (Giant Dragon).
But I hadn't much time to get used to Rakza and I wanted to be more confident in competition because most of my topspins were too long with Rakzaso I switched.
Maybe this was because there was a big difference between Rakza and my previous rubber in my BH, Tibhar Rapid Soft 1.8 mm

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
try out xiom omega IV elite or europe , elite is a spin machine with very good control and speed . if u like even more speed then try xiom omega iv asia , all omega iv rubbers are very spinny but elite is one of the spinniest tensored rubbers out there , if tenergy is 10/10 in spin then xiom omega iv elite is about 9.5 ! i have tried almost every tensored rubbers out there for my backhand and elite is definetely one of the best and in cheap price . If u like rakza 7 soft , then u will love xiom elite

This user has no status.
try out xiom omega IV elite or europe , elite is a spin machine with very good control and speed . if u like even more speed then try xiom omega iv asia , all omega iv rubbers are very spinny but elite is one of the spinniest tensored rubbers out there , if tenergy is 10/10 in spin then xiom omega iv elite is about 9.5 ! i have tried almost every tensored rubbers out there for my backhand and elite is definetely one of the best and in cheap price . If u like rakza 7 soft , then u will love xiom elite

Is it good for pushes? Maybe I will try it :), should I buy the 1.8 or the 2.0 mm?