Fake DHS H3 Neo etc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2012
Morning

Right got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and decided i will find out who has had similar experiences when buying DHS rubbers, right so i ordered some DHS H3N with a galaxy W6 blade was so excited and could not wait for em to arrive well they did and the first thing i did was to search the serial numbers and no suprise they were fake, some of you might say yeah well they only £19.99 each, but that is £19.99 of my hard earned cash, i really do like chinese rubbers as i have played with em in my youth days and yes i have done some research since and is there really a reliable source you can get genuine DHS rubbers from as my understanding is telling me that most of the local suppliers get there rubbers from the very same people i bought it from...................where does one go from here??????????:mad:

This user has no status.
Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
I know that some fake manufacturers are actually comparable to the DHS factories they just have worse quality control, but at a commercial rating the quality control is poor anyways. I would suggest finding an advanced player who orders direct from China or from some reputable dealer and ask to buy a sheet from them or for them to buy you one.

You might even be able to get some provincial for 10 pounds more.

says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
says Where will table tennis be in the future? And what ideas...
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Morning

Right got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and decided i will find out who has had similar experiences when buying DHS rubbers, right so i ordered some DHS H3N with a galaxy W6 blade was so excited and could not wait for em to arrive well they did and the first thing i did was to search the serial numbers and no suprise they were fake, some of you might say yeah well they only £19.99 each, but that is £19.99 of my hard earned cash, i really do like chinese rubbers as i have played with em in my youth days and yes i have done some research since and is there really a reliable source you can get genuine DHS rubbers from as my understanding is telling me that most of the local suppliers get there rubbers from the very same people i bought it from...................where does one go from here??????????:mad:

oh man, sorry to hear...what was the website if we publicise it on ttd then we can stop others from buying from them, because after all that is what they deserve...maybe try dandoysports.com