Should Table Tennis be on BritishGotTalent

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
I love watching Britains Got Talent very much. But unfortunately there has not been a table tennis exhibition yet. Maybe not very famous yet.

Table tennis can also be very spectacular! Please leave your thoughts on this topic and who would you think are the best player to perform the exhibition!

Last edited:
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
says Wangliqin Stop Spamming [IMG]
Oct 2010
no offense to rest of players, but any chimpanzee out there could hold a paddle and swing about. Aren't those shows looking for some particular kind of odd talent ? like that Paul Potts or Boyd, they stand out because of society bystandard didn't expect ugly people to have any talents. How are you going to show something amazing on stage ? Loop and chops ? massive side spins ? switch court smacks ? these can be done with hard practices. Unless one could intentionally make some net & edge wicked shots in a raw, how do you show tt talent ?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I love watching Britains Got Talent very much. But unfortunately there has not been a table tennis exhibition yet. Maybe not very famous yet.

Table tennis can also be very spectacular! Please leave your thoughts on this topic and who would you think are the best play to perform the exhibition!

Odd that you have said that, i have been thinking of doing something like that for a while because as you say it hasn't been done :D

@peter Hey pete, i think it is possible to do it, becuase they have had other sports on there such as football,,, guys doing footie skills and kick ups..

I think TT could go quite well have some cool music and lobbing and smashing ect... those pro exhibitions would go really well on the show i think

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
i think it would be a good idea if you have the right players doing it.We were the players in the pod video boom we did all the stunts Go for it Dan man if i was there we would be doing turntables and table tennis we would call it tables do turn!!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

yeah. seriously, do it. just plan something amazing. actually, i was gonna make a post about spectacular pairs and what people thought.... but now i guess i could just ask here... What do you people think about spectacular pairs?

maybe a show like that could get you somewhere in the competition... in addition to just plain topspin rallies that i'm sure will impress. XD

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

yeah. seriously, do it. just plan something amazing. actually, i was gonna make a post about spectacular pairs and what people thought.... but now i guess i could just ask here... What do you people think about spectacular pairs?

maybe a show like that could get you somewhere in the competition... in addition to just plain topspin rallies that i'm sure will impress. XD

Very true,,, watch this latest exhibition at the volkswagen cup... i think this would do well on Brits got talent!